Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who tested the last firmware (.300) ?

Upgraded today (Nov 21), RC as well upgraded, tested with Cendence and CrystalSky, no issue by far. Stable flight, solid hovering and predictable gimbal behaviour, but all was OK before on .0100 FW in my case.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I updated November 18th and so far it’s working much better than previous version. Had to update Cendence, 10 batteries, stock remote, x5s camera and x4s camera, crystal sky monitor and it took me an hour and a half to get everything updated. I had the Beta version and it was ok too.
So far so good. Time will tell if it’s a good update or not.

Reactions: slim.slamma
I updated November 18th and so far it’s working much better than previous version. Had to update Cendence, 10 batteries, stock remote, x5s camera and x4s camera, crystal sky monitor and it took me an hour and a half to get everything updated. I had the Beta version and it was ok too.
So far so good. Time will tell if it’s a good update or not.
Any next firmware release worst than .0200 will cause a global uprise of Inspire pilots, I'm sure :D...

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hello anybody with X7 camera that test the new firmware? We had issues with lines on image with the previous firmware and DJI announced that they fix it with the new one .
Yes I’ve updated and just flew. The lines are gone. Before I had to do the camera reset after a startup. No lines on video All seems fine. Flying the x7 with 35 mm

In my case all is working correctly with new FW .300. I cannot compare it to the beta because I did not sign up this time. I only thing I am disappointed with is the reduced overall speed of the Inspire 2. If you turn off the VS / or Sport / Arti modes my top speed is only 53.4mph. I used to get about 63mph with my I2. Also, the normal GPS mode has been reduced to about 32-34mph which is the same as my Mavic 2 Pro..... Now I do not know it this changed back at . 100 or .200 because I rolled back .200 it was just too buggy.

I am overall please with the solid hovering and flight with the latest FW.
Rich

Yes I’ve updated and just flew. The lines are gone. Before I had to do the camera reset after a startup. No lines on video All seems fine. Flying the x7 with 35 mm
OK, perfect thank u for ur reply ! Hope no more 'suprises' in new firmwares from our beloved DJI... :)

Distinctly better hovering, and absolutely marvellous dramatic reduction in gimbal creep!

Updated I2, X5S, Cendence & Crystal Sky to the latest .300 f/w, 5 flights, no problems.

Hovering seemed stable (although it was a very calm day) no sudden gimbal 180 degree flips or drift, etc.

Just two slight concerns. Max speed seems a little down on previous experience at around 54mph taken as the average of two runs in opposite directions. Acceleration also seems to be significantly reduced but this could be subjective as I have no absolute way to measure it.

Updated I2, X5S, Cendence & Crystal Sky to the latest .300 f/w, 5 flights, no problems.

Hovering seemed stable (although it was a very calm day) no sudden gimbal 180 degree flips or drift, etc.

Just two slight concerns. Max speed seems a little down on previous experience at around 54mph taken as the average of two runs in opposite directions. Acceleration also seems to be significantly reduced but this could be subjective as I have no absolute way to measure it.
Maximum speed was never my concern, but she does now 32 mph in GPS mode and a scary 58 mph in ATTI, -5C and no wind during tests.

Maximum speed was never my concern, but she does now 32 mph in GPS mode and a scary 58 mph in ATTI, -5C and no wind during tests.

The slight decrease in top speed doesn’t concern me too much but the perceived reduction in acceleration could be a problem when I need to follow cars on a circuit. Time will tell...

Acceleration has been reduced significantly
First day out it was obvious

Down across the board by 10-15MPH

Atti or GPS she ain’t the same, fly hard enough you will eventually see a warning I had never seen before.

I think I’ll try tweaking the Advanced setting see if I can get some better acceleration.

Present speed limit no worries but that jump to Light Speed is not the same out the box.

Acceleration has been reduced significantly
First day out it was obvious

Down across the board by 10-15MPH

Atti or GPS she ain’t the same, fly hard enough you will eventually see a warning I had never seen before.

I think I’ll try tweaking the Advanced setting see if I can get some better acceleration.

Present speed limit no worries but that jump to Light Speed is not the same out the box.
This assumed .0300 firmware introduced trimming of speed and acceleration may support my suspicion that DJI simply overestimated the ability of TB50/55 batteries to deliver. Or - more likely - the ability of power distribution system to handle extreme currents without side-effects. However, the issue is more obvious with significantly heavier M200 series aircrafts. Inspire 2 appears to be sort of victimized by M200 failures. Oh, well ...

Reactions: nandoarr
Until now, everything is fineee and working. Only the SSD that is shutting down when changing format...dng to 422. And than you have swipe on the ssd again.

This assumed .0300 firmware introduced trimming of speed and acceleration may support my suspicion that DJI simply overestimated the ability of TB50/55 batteries to deliver. Or - more likely - the ability of power distribution system to handle extreme currents without side-effects. However, the issue is more obvious with significantly heavier M200 series aircrafts. Inspire 2 appears to be sort of victimized by M200 failures. Oh, well ...

havent tested speed yet...but i will, and let you know if any of the drones that i have here have decreased speed. Thanks for the report.

havent tested speed yet...but i will, and let you know if any of the drones that i have here have decreased speed. Thanks for the report.

It’s not so much a decrease of speed but more a decrease in acceleration that concerns me.

Reactions: nandoarr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207