Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who tested the last firmware (.300) ?

Ok, I will don't update my I2 and stay with April 2017 0330 firmware which is definitely the most rock solid firmware from all the time.

It’s not so much a decrease of speed but more a decrease in acceleration that concerns me.
i flew sometimes after the update, and i think the stabilization of the aircraft is better, the camera still drifts, the acceleration is really different too...but for me is better, because i can do some very smooth shots without putting in tripod mode. When i wanna go fast, and have no obstacles, i put in sport mode...max of 90 km/h
Some batteries are going off, already lost 2 batteries since the update, they were in 100+ cicles....but my conclusion is that the aircraft, for me got better.

Is it important to upgrade if im at .100 firmware? mine works perfectly fine with the .100 firware and i dont wanna take a chance upgrading for no reason. is there new modes with the .300 or is just an upgrade to fix the problems the .200 had?

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Is it important to upgrade if im at .100 firmware? mine works perfectly fine with the .100 firware and i dont wanna take a chance upgrading for no reason. is there new modes with the .300 or is just an upgrade to fix the problems the .200 had?
No it’s a chance to screw everything up if you choose to update your firmware. I have updated mine from.100 to.200 and then.300 and sometimes I wish I had stayed with .100.
.200 was absolutely terrible with many bugs and problems but I was a Beta tester for.300 and it is a lot better than .200 and now I am glad I updated to it. DJI has fixed the majority of the issues that were wrong with .300 with this latest version. So to answer your question it’s taking a chance but the choice is up to you. Personally I am happy with updating to the latest firmware. Lastly, you know what they say “if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it”!!

No it’s a chance to screw everything up if you choose to update your firmware. I have updated mine from.100 to.200 and then.300 and sometimes I wish I had stayed with .100.
.200 was absolutely terrible with many bugs and problems but I was a Beta tester for.300 and it is a lot better than .200 and now I am glad I updated to it. DJI has fixed the majority of the issues that were wrong with .300 with this latest version. So to answer your question it’s taking a chance but the choice is up to you. Personally I am happy with updating to the latest firmware. Lastly, you know what they say “if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it”!!

Thank You! i’m staying with the .100 my drone has no issues and never had any so far so no im not taking any chances.

Reactions: DaBone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo