Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

I don't think a reply like..."Maybe try" is what we are looking for.
It is a know issue....on many brand of tablets and HD screens.
In RCG's there is a thread on the Head Play HD goggles where this problem is discussed .
We are looking for a "informed" reply to say...we have fixed this issue . !!!
My report of this problem is a personnel experience of what actually happen's...along with other Inspire owners.
Separate dual controllers at 30m....change safety settings on channel selections....tweek the transmittion rates....have you guys actually tried what you are suggesting.
I'm not a stirrer.....but I can see when we are being fobbed off.
Of all the known issues with the Inspire/Pilot App...I have learnt to accept many of them and enjoy flying my Inspire.
I am a happy owner.
...Pete
People are just trying to help Pete. There's no harm in that.

Nice!! Which Mad Max? ;-) Mine have shipped and should be waiting for me when I get back from vacation.
The latest one of course!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
I just got/ordered the iPad Air 2 after rapping with my DJI contact & several other folks that say it's the Absolute best you can use for the Inspire!! Pissed I have to sell my 5 month old IPad & another android that worked but just seemed as a "get what you pay for $99. Vs the $400-$500 I'll drop on the Air 2.........selling the IPad on EBay but will drop the bottom out of the android that is preloaded for every DJI Drone for really cheap on our classified... I actually have 2 of the Exact same Androids paid $99 for both.. Sell both for $70 with extras, sunshades ect...
DroneOutlaw. Aka:Moose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I decided on the Nvidia Shield Tablet since it has HDMI out and the controller ($50) can be used as the slave controller for the camera/gimbal. Saved me an additional $450. So I got the Headplays.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Yeah I decided on the Nvidia Shield Tablet since it has HDMI out and the controller ($50) can be used as the slave controller for the camera/gimbal. Saved me an additional $450. So I got the Headplays.
I have a shield to. And wondering about the controller. i don't have one but can you use it to let another control the Gimball at the shield?

Sent from my S5

Yes. They just have to hold the Right Trigger down on the controller and then the left analog stick controls the Camera. So I fly and my son controls the camera. I heard they discontinued the shield tablet and controller. SO GRAB ONE OFF AMAZON SOON!!!

Nope, I think all HDMI cables are pretty much the same. I guess a dual mini HDMI cable is the way to go.

I took my first HP flight. I did notice a bit of a lag, is that normal? I have the Sony's as well and they are pretty smooth. I will do some more testing tomorrow.

Yes. They just have to hold the Right Trigger down on the controller and then the left analog stick controls the Camera. So I fly and my son controls the camera. I heard they discontinued the shield tablet and controller. SO GRAB ONE OFF AMAZON SOON!!!
Great. I think i have one on the way now☺

Sent from my S5

Ok guys..
After trying another driver board vova and allan at range video figured out that I had a bad hdmi cable so I went down to best buy and got another hdmi cable and that did the trick..
I'm not sure what happened because the cable I bought at all e rc worked a few times then all of a sudden when i plugged it into my shield tablet it stopped working. .
anyway I'm good to go now..thanks range video!!
Turbo..

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars