Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who's gonna be first to post i2 video

That is the craziest thing. Youtube is killing me. Now I have to figure what is going on.

good to know . . . I was starting to think everyone else was having an issue ;) lol . . .

Only Safari users lol. You are going to have to start uploading safari compatible videos :p

well, this is LESS THAN STELLAR, but its the first object I tried to capture. I still have some 'learnin' to do' on camera setup, so please don't puke over the color grading. I thought the last edit took out some of my pan (change of clips) issues, but obviously I didn't save before export??? Anyways, here is 'my first THE DEUCE' video which I would give a C-, but its not going to be used anywhere so I'll share with this astute group !

I'll take my Inspire 1 X3!!

Did you film this with a GoPro 4 as stated in the title? If so where can I get the mount for the Inspire 1. I would love to put my GoPro on my Inspire 1.

I think he meant that the go pro was mounted on the cage of the airboat. You can easily mount your go pro onto the Inspire using one of the go pro sticky pads but you can not mount it to the gimbal.

Did you film this with a GoPro 4 as stated in the title? If so where can I get the mount for the Inspire 1. I would love to put my GoPro on my Inspire 1.
No Sir! The GoPro was mounted on the Airboat. If you watch on a big screen you can see my Inspire in front of the Airboat.

Here is some I2 footage shot just north of LA yesterday. It's the first footage I've been able to put together in a video and will have more to follow soon. The weather conditions this week aren't too favorable for flying unfortunately. Enjoy!

Hi Guys,

Great to see the vids starting to roll in. For those of us locked up in snowstorms please post up your camera specs. Lens, Frame Rate, Shutter, Aperture, ISO if at all possible. Keep 'em coming!

Hi Guys,

Great to see the vids starting to roll in. For those of us locked up in snowstorms please post up your camera specs. Lens, Frame Rate, Shutter, Aperture, ISO if at all possible. Keep 'em coming!

Sorry about that. 4k, 29.97. 60 fps. ISO 100 12mm lens. Shot in H.265, transcribed to ProRes in EditReady, edited in FCPX.

Reactions: Feet Up
Sorry about that. 4k, 29.97. 60 fps. ISO 100 12mm lens. Shot in H.265, transcribed to ProRes in EditReady, edited in FCPX.

It looks great, especially for H.265! What aperture did that land you on? Thanks a lot for adding that info. Really helpful for those of us on the bench.

It looks great, especially for H.265! What aperture did that land you on? Thanks a lot for adding that info. Really helpful for those of us on the bench.
2.8. I've only had in the air for about 20 minutes, but am very happy so far. The only trouble I have had is adjusting the gimbal roll. It doesn't seem to respond nearly as much as on the Inspire Pro with X5.

Reactions: Lesmess
Thank you Luff!

Did not post earlier Camera specs:

x4s 4k
29.97 60 fps
ISO 100

Weather in SoCal is not ideal for the next few days. I will shoot some footage with the P3P and compare vs the I2 and post here when finished.

Nice. Did you mean 1/60 shutter or that you edited at 60 fps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD