Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

why not, no sarcasm.

I would like to know why you want the no fly zone restriction removed?

Also for my own education, what are the software glitches you are referring to?

This forum is for I1 owners only. Not tools or trolls. Please read before typing. Thank you for your cooperation.

Then you should probably leave!
10 hours without any software problem on my I1, including beta versions.

I agree about the NFZ, but that's being sorted so nothing to see here.

Reactions: InspiredOne
While some of the folks here may have a legitimate need for zoom, I'm not too interested myself. When you go to a longer FL lens, you need a more stable platform to get a sharp picture. As good as the Inspire platform is I'm not sure it's good enough for anything other than wide angle.

Not to mention that in landscape shots (probably the most common with Inspires and Phantoms), the 'stick on the right' zoom would mean a 1 km (or more) forward push.. hard to do when you are already on the range limit and afraid of losing radio signal.

I am not a photographer - I have a different requirement. Having had the AC in the air for 24 mins and flown 5 miles away and back I think it should cover most forward pushes if you need to get closer to the shot. As I said I am no photographer but for zoom you need magnification right? So if you magnify will you not increase jello / vibration effects?

I have also logged 93 flights with over 100 miles in the air - so hardly a unreliable platform when I have experienced 0 crashes and just the odd glitch.

Someone who thinks a multirotor is useless in aerial photography should take up knitting. We have been doing aerial imaging for 5 years. Doing it where choppers or planes can't go. On a moments notice for news articles, events and tight spots. All safely under 400'. If we crash which we have never done because of our maintenance program we will do less bodily harm or damage than full scale rigs. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84