Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Windows 10....

You sound like my Dad, lol.
sad part is that up till windows XP I knew everything there was to know about computers but then my career path changed and i didnt use them as much and quit keeping up with the rapidly changing technology, no problems doing anything till windows 8 though. Im sure if i had it on a computer i used more often i wouldnt picked it up better but in my limited usage it did nothing but piss me off, i guess i just dont like drastic changes, ;)

I've been trying several iterations of the beta and love it as much as W7 previews back in the days, but I still have some apprehension about upgrading "for good" using the upgrade tool, I've usually always done clean installs I'm not really ready to do now. Especially on my "pride" home desktop that has been running perfectly smoothly (even better than a 2014 build) on the very first W7 install from when I built it in 2010 despite no antivirus, much gaming, about 350 installed programs of which dozens of development/experimental tools. Just can't upgrade this thing, it's a living testament of how reliable W7 was (and still is) with the load of mess it's endured over the years.

I've been trying several iterations of the beta and love it as much as W7 previews back in the days, but I still have some apprehension about upgrading "for good" using the upgrade tool, I've usually always done clean installs I'm not really ready to do now. Especially on my "pride" home desktop that has been running perfectly smoothly (even better than a 2014 build) on the very first W7 install from when I built it in 2010 despite no antivirus, much gaming, about 350 installed programs of which dozens of development/experimental tools. Just can't upgrade this thing, it's a living testament of how reliable W7 was (and still is) with the load of mess it's endured over the years.
surely you have an extra hard drive lying around you could use to try it out on, I think im in the same boat as you and will probably try that so i dont lose my current W7 setup which i love.

only grief i have about updating to windows 10 was i was unable to install itunes.. so if you have a ipad for your inspire it would be difficult to update ipad.

I've updated 2 machines so far (well 1 update wtom W7 and one fresh install) and iTunes works fine on both :)

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
only grief i have about updating to windows 10 was i was unable to install itunes.. so if you have a ipad for your inspire it would be difficult to update ipad.
Can't you update those crap heaps via Wi-Fi like you can with android? wtf you need itunes on a pc for? Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars