Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

With so many having received production I1 already...

Reaction score
why hasn't anyone posted videos or pics taken using production I1? I'm interested in comparing them against what have been uploaded previously by DJI and expert testers.

I think it's lift off paralization! As the day wears on video should surface. Each day, more and more.

The production units aren't released yet. Dealers have one each I've read.,I'm sure they are busy flying, or having New Years off maybe?

It's not a phantom, I'm sure there is a lot to get to know before launching for the first time.

I keep checking youtube!
I think a few should start appearing over the weekend.

In some ways I think it looks easier than a phantom especially if you are already used to flying those - most of the basic controls will seem familiar.
A lot of users will probably be ready to go soon after the battery is charged.

I keep checking youtube!
I think a few should start appearing over the weekend.

In some ways I think it looks easier than a phantom especially if you are already used to flying those - most of the basic controls will seem familiar.
A lot of users will probably be ready to go soon after the battery is charged.

heck, just push the bottom to take off and again to land.. and fly in between..it is easier than the phantom as long as you are not heavy handed as it is quick and nimble and if you go cowboy with it you will pay for it.

Reactions: fizzviic
more and more people are getting them....I am seeing many posts on facebook.
I think you will see many new videos this weekend.

more and more people are getting them....I am seeing many posts on facebook.
I think you will see many new videos this weekend.
Ones I've seen so far are nothing like what was produced and used by DJI to advertise I1.

I saw a post on the dji forum with a video and he had a drop box link.
i loaded it and it looked fine.
Just clicking on it did not look as good.
The video on these is pretty good..not to worry.

Reactions: perryseyes
I was told by a competitor that those videos were frauds by DJI not even produced by the equipment included with Inspire 1. I started a thread, but the owner of this site, in his absolute wisdom and unbridled authority, decided that the comments of a competitor were not valid and locked down the thread.

Ones I've seen so far are nothing like what was produced and used by DJI to advertise I1.
was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207