Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB DLS2 Light Sensor Mounts

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I want to buy a mast for the DLS2 light sensor for my Micasense Rededge MX to mount on an M210. I have been using a GoPro mount and it is decent. I am just not crazy about counting on the 3m to hold this expensive light sensor in place. I also dread the consequence of it falling off and potentially spending time with the props. So if you have a mast, I am interested. Even better if someone has a 3d model, I would even pay for that.

I do have a light sensor mount for and Inspire 2. They mount above the nose of the AC. It is slightly too wide for my inspire 1's. If someone needs one of these, you can have it for $25. Maybe an Extra $5 for shipping regular mail. It was mounted and used only a couple times. I am not sure what they sell for in the USA but Measure.ca charges exactly $200 CAD.

Finally, I made some spare cables for the light sensor. It was a bit of a pain finding the connectors and now I have spares. If someone needs a couple, give me postage and I will send a couple to you.

MicasenseCables.jpg I can send you the double ended cable. Let me know the 28g length and I will send you that as well.

M210 Mount.png This is the style I would like however I would look at other options if you have something clever.

Inspire Mount.png I have this mount and that is what I am selling in this thread.

Last edited:
We make these for I1 and I2: (and other drones )

I was wondering why you posted this in my add looking for the light sensor mount. Then I saw that I was not bright enough to mention that I am looking for one for my M210. I think that maybe since I had marked the M200 mount as what I need in the picture I attached that I was good. Not so it seems. I have edited my original post to be more specific. So since this ad is about finding a DLS2 mount for an M200 series, do you guys make those? I was not necessarily trying to accommodate a marketing opportunity.

Hello the adapators we design are universal (they normally require one of our top/bottom mounts to work) . It will work with DLs2 since it has holes for it . I have been looking at doing a top/bottom for Matrice 200/300 series. Not sure if there is enough of a market to warrent design time and testing. It was next in my pipeline since there are more 200/300 on used market because of new models.

Hello the adapators we design are universal (they normally require one of our top/bottom mounts to work) . It will work with DLs2 since it has holes for it . I have been looking at doing a top/bottom for Matrice 200/300 series. Not sure if there is enough of a market to warrent design time and testing. It was next in my pipeline since there are more 200/300 on used market because of new models.
You are right, the market is there I think for sure. I also think it would be very hard to build something that would compete with the Micasense quick mount for the camera unless it is for a 200 which has only 1 gimbal. People will likely always want to fly with an RGB, X4S in particular, along with the Micasense.

I just need a mast, I have the quick mount. There is a lot of GPS mounts for $10 that may well be the answer, but I like the Micasense design the best. Unfortunately, I ordered the quick mount to use on an I2, so I have that DLS2 mount. If you draw something up like the Micasense and price it reasonably, I would buy it. They make it out of aluminum. There is no reason that I can think of why it could not be 3d printed with a good blend material.

Do you have link to what you are talking about? It may be something I already have a similiar to in my database.

Hello now availabel for Inspire 1 and 2 on ebay store
Hi, looks like nice parts but I think you are dropping your advertising in the wrong thread. I started this one to see if I could find a used mount or an alternative for a Matrice 210. I am also selling a mount for an Inspire 2, and that is exactly why I posted this in the Inspire forum. It would certainly make sense for you to start a thread advertising your parts so people are not distracted from the intent of my thread. And to be honest I would much prefer to sell the Inspire 2 mount that I have instead of selling mounts that you are making. Like I said before, if you have something for a Matrice, I would look at that. And I am offering Micasense owners connectors to make spare cables for free. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido