Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB GPC Landing Case V2 for Inspire 2

I have an HPRC Landing mode case available for sale. It works on airlines, I used it once on Delta and once on United no problem. See this thread below:

HPRC Inspire 2 Wheeled Case - Landing Mode

I have an HPRC Landing mode case available for sale. It works on airlines, I used it once on Delta and once on United no problem. See this thread below:

HPRC Inspire 2 Wheeled Case - Landing Mode
Thanks, but I’ve had this case before. It is larger then GPC’s and it doesn’t have compartment for Cendence and Crystalsky with mount.
HPRC cases are great, I have couple of them for other equipment, but for Inspire 2 GPC v2 is much better In my opinion . Thanks!

Was looking at the HPRC case too, it has 2 RC cutouts and an iPad slot. I haven’t physically seen either case, so asking... will the RC slots not fit a Cendence and iPad slot fit a CrystslSky?

Unfortunately no. I did have that case before (before Cendence and Crystalsky were released) and the slots are made to fit only original controller and iPad.
The best option as of now is really only GPC landing case v2. One would think that HPRC would update their insert for otherwise great case but no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido