Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Inspire 1 battery (dead cell)

Reaction score
Wanted, Inspire 1 battery WITH dead cell(s). Only those that will not charge and Go app reports as faulted. If you have one, Pm screen shot from go app showing fault. Will pay up to $40 with shipping. Don't throw away or recycle. Make a few bucks.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
i have 3 batteries one white top tb47 with 67 charges that still works and has no issues. one black top tb47 that is brand new and is dead, also a dead black top tb48. i would prefer to keep the black covers as spares for my current batteries.

where are you located though?

i have 3 batteries one white top tb47 with 67 charges that still works and has no issues. one black top tb47 that is brand new and is dead, also a dead black top tb48. i would prefer to keep the black covers as spares for my current batteries.

where are you located though?

Located chicago.

Only interested in battery and charging board, you want to keep the covers - that's fine.

Location Chicago.
Only interested in non swelled batteries with control boards. You can keep black covers if you wish. Although if one of the 47's is still good, why not move the cover from one of the blacks? Are the internals different?

Location Chicago.
Only interested in non swelled batteries with control boards. You can keep black covers if you wish. Although if one of the 47's is still good, why not move the cover from one of the blacks? Are the internals different?
ive switched to all tb48 battery and dont really have a need or want for the tb47. its left over from a part out i did. the other two are just stone cold dead do nothing when hooked to a charger. no swelling or damage

If the 47 is still functional, it's probably out of my price range. But I would be interested in the dead 47/48 units without the black covers. If interested in discussing price / shipment please pm contact info.

Wanted, Inspire 1 battery WITH dead cell(s). Only those that will not charge and Go app reports as faulted. If you have one, Pm screen shot from go app showing fault. Will pay up to $40 with shipping. Don't throw away or recycle. Make a few bucks.

I have one battery that is showing warnings. One of the LED's flashes and I get an "over current" warning in the app. I have been doing low-level flying with it, and it seems to work okay, but I'm afraid to trust it. I know this isn't what you asked for, but if you're interested, I'll screenshot the warning / error message.

I have one battery that is showing warnings. One of the LED's flashes and I get an "over current" warning in the app. I have been doing low-level flying with it, and it seems to work okay, but I'm afraid to trust it. I know this isn't what you asked for, but if you're interested, I'll screenshot the warning / error message.

I Would be interested, I assume this is a 47 series? Send screen shot. Where u
R u located?

I Would be interested, I assume this is a 47 series? Send screen shot. Where u
R u located?

It's a TB48. I'm located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here are some screen shots.

Battery under load (Motors spun up with no props).

IMG_0041.PNG

"Broken Cell" warning when opening the Go App:
IMG_0044.PNG

"Broken Cell" in the battery menu:
IMG_0045.PNG

I thought of repairing the battery myself (lots of videos on how to do this), but I use this drone professionally, and feel my flights are too mission critical to trust to a repaired battery.

Let me know if this battery qualifies. If you DO want this battery, I'd like to be in the loop as to what you do with it...if you don't mind.

D

Attachments

• IMG_0044.PNG
    IMG_0044.PNG
    852.4 KB · Views: 8
Interesting flight log....

As you can see, this "flight" was @ 0 MPH while my Inspire was sitting on the kitchen floor with no props attached.

I HATE it when battery instantly loses 52% DURING flight! Doh!!!

D

5.jpg

Last edited:
Donnie,
This lpoks like a good canidate for my project. I would be interested. Would give $40 for it, plus shipping if you let me know cost.
If these terms are acceptable, PM me and we can work out details. I.would be happy to.keep.you in loop on project success or failure.

Thanks

Ed

Donnie,
This lpoks like a good canidate for my project. I would be interested. Would give $40 for it, plus shipping if you let me know cost.
If these terms are acceptable, PM me and we can work out details. I.would be happy to.keep.you in loop on project success or failure.

Thanks

Ed

Hey Ed;

According to FedEx tracking, the battery arrived at your work yesterday. Let me know that you received it. Thanx!

D

Donnie,

I'm Out of town and won't be able to verify until weekend. It was dropped off at my office, so I'm sure it's on my desk waiting.

Thanks

Ed

Donnie,

I'm Out of town and won't be able to verify until weekend. It was dropped off at my office, so I'm sure it's on my desk waiting.

Thanks

Ed

Ahh...Okay. Gotcha. I'm sure it's there. If it's not, I'm sure you'll let me know...<;^)

D

i just bought a tb47, and i went to charge and it swell, it was brand new old stock, i cut the lipos out and have the cage and top with all internals if you want for 25, i will not ever ship swelled lipos, so i removed and they are sitting in salt right as i write this, to discharge

Cruzroy,
Thanks but i was actually looking for the cells. Repairing a couple of packs that wont charge. Thanks for being safe and not selling/shipping packs that arebswolen.

Ed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo