Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 2 case

Landing is preferable but I'm open to travel mode as well, hold 6 batteries, multiple lenses, CS and/or iPad.

I got the pelican from @Advexure, nicely built strong case. Also have tried out the HPRC. May try and modify the Peli to fit at least one CS display

Reactions: Advexure
I got the pelican from @Advexure, nicely built strong case. Also have tried out the HPRC. May try and modify the Peli to fit at least one CS display

Glad you are enjoying your Pelican case. They are definitely solid. Their rigidity is great for ultimate protection but this strength also adds weight. Depending on the setup it's pretty easy to put it over 50 pounds for air travel.

Pelican is the standard for sure.

Pelican is the standard for sure, but have heard good things about the GoProfessional ones

GPC definitely makes a great option. Some question the strength of the SKB cases vs. Pelican.

Here is our Pelican case -> DJI Inspire 2 Hard Pelican Case – Landing Mode

IP members can save $30 + Free Shipping within the 48 states on this case by using the promo code "IPMEMBER" at checkout.

Advexure-Pelican-Case.jpg
HPRC makes a very nice case as well that uses space real nice with their double layer design -> HPRC Inspire 2 Hard Travel Case w/ Wheels

HPRC-Inspire-2.jpg

Reactions: mpaerial
Landing is preferable but I'm open to travel mode as well, hold 6 batteries, multiple lenses, CS and/or iPad.
We stock the Go Professional Landing Mode case - everyone seems to be really happy with it. We have shipped our demo Inspire 2 several times to clients when they needed a back up on set for something and it always arrives to them and back to us with no issues at all.

GoProfessional Case - Inspire 2 Landing Mode

Free Shipping too.

Thanks!

I have a landing case that I am not using anymore if you are looking for something used. It is in mint condition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC200ExamDumps