Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Olympus 12mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM us with where you need to get to on price. We sell our dealer demo gear all the time. One of these days we will actually publish a list of all the stuff we open, demo and sell. I am sure we have a 12mm lens we could consider selling as a demo (and then opening another one). If we can make something work for you we will.

I am in the $400.00 to $450.00 range. I dont want to spend the money for a new one. Do you have several of these 12mm's to choose from? I spoke to you guys a while ago when you had some on your site but did not have the money then. I have kept checking back but have not seen anymore.

Thanks

That was back when we took a bunch of Inspire 1 gear on trade from a large client. They all sold pretty quick. The one we would have now would be one that we just opened new as a demo and we would just open another one to sell it at a discount to you.

Yes that was back when you guys had all those. I have kicked myself in the pants ever since then for not buying more stuff at that time. At the time I did not have a x5 but since have acquired one.

How much of a discounted price?

Let me look at what we pay to get them - as you might suspect, there is a low margin in lenses. Also, if there is anything else you might have wanted, we still have a bunch of stuff we have been meaning to post for sale. When we started getting low on things, we pulled a lot of stuff off so we did not oversell...but we still have more things available.

I am in the $400.00 to $450.00 range. I dont want to spend the money for a new one. Do you have several of these 12mm's to choose from? I spoke to you guys a while ago when you had some on your site but did not have the money then. I have kept checking back but have not seen anymore.

Thanks

Have you checked out Used Cameras & Lenses - Buy & Sell at KEH Camera?

I have purchased from them several times in the past and have always been pleased.

Yes I did, I was actually going to buy one from them till Florida Drone Supply replied to this post.

Reactions: Paul7of8
Where are we at with this? I emailed your company and still no response. If you dont want to sell me one just say so.

Where are we at with this? I emailed your company and still no response. If you dont want to sell me one just say so.
Do you still need? I have one for sale. $400. USD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84