Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Zenmuse XT

Reaction score
Hi there guys! I need to vuy a new or used Zenmuse XT. It’s incredible but no one has immediate stock (DroneNerds, Multicopter Warehouse, Drone Plus, B&H, Adorama) and I need one for next week :(
I’m looking for a 336 because of my budget.

Can anyone help me? Anyone selling one? Anybody knows any retailer or reseller with immediate stock?
Thanks!

Good evening – We maintain stock of a number of different configurations of the ZXT as well as two of our enterprise dealers in New Jersey and Tennessee. We would have 336 configurations available for immediate shipment from Los Angeles as well as other configurations from one of our dealer's facilities. Please either PM us or email our Enterprise Team at [email protected] and we can assist you with your ZXT.

Thanks,
Cavan

Hi there guys! I need to vuy a new or used Zenmuse XT. It’s incredible but no one has immediate stock (DroneNerds, Multicopter Warehouse, Drone Plus, B&H, Adorama) and I need one for next week :(

Can anyone help me? Anyone selling one? Anybody knows any retailer or reseller with immediate stock?
Thanks!
Since there are laws regarding certain thermal cameras and their availability in particular regions, where are you located?

Good evening – We maintain stock of a number of different configurations of the ZXT as well as two of our enterprise dealers in New Jersey and Tennessee. We would have 336 configurations available for immediate shipment from Los Angeles as well as other configurations from one of our dealer's facilities. Please either PM us or email our Enterprise Team at [email protected] and we can assist you with your ZXT.

Thanks,
Cavan

Cavan,
Thank you very much for your quick answer and support. I've just sent you an email about this because we need your help asap.
Cheers!

Thanks!
We may be able to help as well. We can send you a PM or you can send an email to [email protected].

Thanks!

Thanks!
I have one used at good price for you pm me

Have you found an xt? I have one I can let go for Cheap. I have a FLIR Aerial IR Gimbal 13 mm (30 Hz, 336 x 256 px)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08