X5S gimble high pitch noise?

I disagree with this being normal. Mine did that from day one. I've always used Movi gimbals which are completely silent, so was suspicious. I could also see the image on my iPad shaking every so slightly, which is also wrong, but attributed it to video lag etc as I never saw it in the recorded image. But it got worse over time until I was getting jello, especially with the 45mm lens. I sent it back to DJI who is said they were sending a replacement (which I have yet to see). the worst of it was that I had to buy a replacement camera as we were headed out of town on a shoot.

I know it's a pain to be without, but I'd send it in. IMHO

I have sent in my X5S to DJI since there are jello effects on my footage. Will see how's the replacement unit

Mine was fixed by a fw update... the one that claimed to quiet the gimbal. It's not the most recent. I have not updated to that one yet.

Mine was fixed by a fw update... the one that claimed to quiet the gimbal. It's not the most recent. I have not updated to that one yet.

i have all my AC/gimble/RC firmware in latest but still doesn't help

That's great. I'd sent ours back a few weeks ago. DJI said they were replacing it. I'm only assuming that if a FW update would have done the trick they would have just done that and sent it back. But when first you assume.....