Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5s, switching between stills and video, settings keep getting reset.

Reaction score
The title says it all.
Is there a way for the X5s to remember what the last setting was when switching between stills and video? This is super annoying to have to change the settings back every time I switch modes.
Thanks,

The title says it all.
Is there a way for the X5s to remember what the last setting was when switching between stills and video? This is super annoying to have to change the settings back every time I switch modes.
Thanks,
The simple answer is NO. This has been requested years ago by many users on RCG forum. Even petition was sent to relevant people at DJI. But it has never eventuated. It was allegedly labeled by DJI as too hard to implement which I never understood why that would be. But that is the way it is and I do not think it is going to change for Inspire2.

The simple answer is NO. This has been requested years ago by many users on RCG forum. Even petition was sent to relevant people at DJI. But it has never eventuated. It was allegedly labeled by DJI as too hard to implement which I never understood why that would be. But that is the way it is and I do not think it is going to change for Inspire2.
Unbelievable. This is the simplest thing to implement software wise and it drives me absolutely nuts when operating these drones.

Unbelievable. This is the simplest thing to implement software wise and it drives me absolutely nuts when operating these drones.
One of the excuses by DJI, if my memory serves me well was that because the recording could be split between microSD and the SSD stick it would require software changes not only to GO4 but the drone itself and that would require to dig quite deep into the coding and changing a lot which they were not prepared to do. Same for M-G shift for manual WB setting. Trivial omission from the get go and despite numerous promises to implement this, they've never delivered.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido