Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 raw video purple tint in premiere

Reaction score
Hi,

After last update all raw video has purple tint in premiere pro. Has anyone else have this problem too? In resolve or lightroom it's normal. Thanks!

This has nothing to do with an update. Premiere Pro is uncapabale to process DNG Raw properly .

Has there been any fix for this? I'm a noob to I2, and have this very problem. Trying to understand the proper I2/Premiere setup and workflow. All my video from the SSD ends up having this problem. I haven't tried everything, but just wondering if someone has a setup/process they can help me with for Premiere on PC.
Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank-you both! Do you happen to know if this is a temporary issue with Premiere? Or will this likely be the ongoing process for the foreseeable future?

OK, being dense here. Went to the Black Magic site and downloaded Resolve. It now wants an activation key. wasn't there a free version to check out? What am I missing? Thanks in advance for your help.

OK, being dense here. Went to the Black Magic site and downloaded Resolve. It now wants an activation key. wasn't there a free version to check out? What am I missing? Thanks in advance for your help.
I found Resolve "Lite". All is well L)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool