Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse z30 vs x5s Camera w/ 45mm - 175mm

I never had my motor buzzing sound. I did experience vibrations when I was moving at 175mm. Once I changed to the Carbon Fiber props from T motor that really helped remove most of the vibrations. I upgraded to the x7 camera so I don't used this setup anymore. One thing I was concerned with is the wear on the gimbal over time with this much weight on it.

Thanks for the reply.

This is interesting, i was wondering if you still have the actual weights of both the lead counterweights that you used? I would really like to use this data to compare it with mine.

I'am suspecting that the current firmware my I2 is on may have slightly re-configured the gimbal settings of the X5s (noted your test was in Apr 2018) in a negative way with the heavier 45-175 lens mounted, in comparison with the firmware your I2 was using back in 2018

I think i will change to the T-Motor props too, which prop adapter are you using for those carbon props though? Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply.

This is interesting, i was wondering if you still have the actual weights of both the lead counterweights that you used? I would really like to use this data to compare it with mine.

I'am suspecting that the current firmware my I2 is on may have slightly re-configured the gimbal settings of the X5s (noted your test was in Apr 2018) in a negative way with the heavier 45-175 lens mounted, in comparison with the firmware your I2 was using back in 2018

I think i will change to the T-Motor props too, which prop adapter are you using for those carbon props though? Thanks again!

I used both of the weights that came with the kit I had linked above.

These are the props I used.

I used both of the weights that came with the kit I had linked above.

These are the props I used.

cool thanks! And these props bolt right on after removing the stock prop adapters yes?

yeah i saw the link you shared for the weights, but the link is now broken at this point in time, maybe he has stopped selling them..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont