Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1.11 X3 Downgrade

no caz it keeps telling you to update.......so i dropped to about Go app to version 2.9.2 for both my andriod and ios.....its a perfect match, but still grounded because of snow, and this weekend rain and 50degree.....got to love new England weather.....but i will update soon as i can

caz this will happen.........sorry love this been there done that...

i got some emails about the perfect downgrade for the I1 that will be next, there was a time in the beginning that the I1 had no bugs and flew great and stable
so i will be going there after some testing

all will say to upgrade, but all im hearing is video degrading at long flights, so rumor is, it was done on purpose, and they will not fix, another flight restriction,
i dont want to get in another pissing match about drone flying and geofensing , but it seems weird that all I1 an I2 are losing video around the same distance,

but another trick for that is boosted antenna

Last edited:
Hi
Can you help, please ?
I tried today with an Inspire Pro, it did not work !!!!
- What I did:
I put on the SD, the FW WM610_FC550_V01.08.01.00 and the file WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG with no extension
version.
- What I got:

========== 2018.01.13 15:48:49 =====================
Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the device.

========== 2018.01.13 15:49:24 =====================
Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the device.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:08 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

Can you confirm that the downgrade works from the 1.11 version ?
The other question is: assuming that the AC/RC are at 1.08, what about the compatibility with a Crystalsky at the last 2018 version ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Update...
I forgot one thing. The file extension visu was not activated on my windows :)
my debug file was actually a .txt.
I removed the extension, and it worked fine. About 35 mn to pass from 1.11 to 1.08.
I downgraded the AC first, the RC via the appli next. I had to rebind the RC with the AC.

After that, the communication works fine with the ipad mini2 and (good news) the crystalsky which is up do date.
If the weather is OK, will try a flight tomorrow

Reactions: JSX
Update...
I forgot one thing. The file extension visu was not activated on my windows :)
my debug file was actually a .txt.
I removed the extension, and it worked fine. About 35 mn to pass from 1.11 to 1.08.
I downgraded the AC first, the RC via the appli next. I had to rebind the RC with the AC.

After that, the communication works fine with the ipad mini2 and (good news) the crystalsky which is up do date.
If the weather is OK, will try a flight tomorrow

sorry for late reply, I'm away from home, I will check thinks during the week, but remember you can only down grade 1 at a time.....going from newest 3 steps down, sometimes freezes, but it will work

Hi,
Thanks for your advice. Maybe I was lucky, it worked without problem.
I tested last week end in flight. The video feedback is significantly improved with the crystalsky, so I think I will stay with this config.
Anyway there is no support from DJI anymore for the Inspire 1, I don't expect any useful upgrade in the future

I will stay with this config
Good to hear!
So you reverted back the firmware on your Inspire 1 to v01.08.01.00 ?

expect any useful upgrade in the future
Yes, that's could be. At least DJI updates the GO app, but for how long?

If DJI doesn't support the Inspire 1 anymore, they should make it possible to revert to any previous firmware without restrictions.

I personally hope to see the Inspire 1 EOL not within the next 2 years ...

• DJI INSPIRE 1 , A work of ART Old but still the KING
i just got my used Inspire One, i already modded the firmware to at lease the rollback, ive drained all batteries to 3% or lower, so they will take the down grade, im trying my hardest to mod parameters, but i need help, my first mod will be the same props design they use on the I2, and im waiting for a adjustable ND filter, so i dont have many to choose from, i will start on other types of mods as well, but first things first.
THE WORK OF ART, the DJI INSPIRE 1

DSC05539.JPG DSC05540.JPG DSC05539.JPG DSC05540.JPG DSC05541.JPG DSC05542.JPG DSC05543.JPG DSC05544.JPG DSC05545.JPG DSC05546.JPG DSC05547.JPG DSC05548.JPG

DJI INSPIRE 1, Throw those 20 ND filters away
If you just want one filter for your inspire, there are now many adjustable ND filters out there for reasonalble money, this is the one i got

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neewer-for-...53.m2749.l2649

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

opps sorry thought started own thread n inspire......I will have to try to move

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member