Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1.2.1.0 up on DJI download page

Almost heading home from work.
Is the video tutorial from DJI the best method to follow for this newest update.
It seems to cover the full circle?

Yes Video is how I did it and went smooth and fine! I'm guessing the variances are with the APP and Tablet use.. Just guessing why all the problems??
Good Luck!!

Yes Video is how I did it and went smooth and fine! I'm guessing the variances are with the APP and Tablet use.. Just guessing why all the problems??
Good Luck!!
I only tried it once this morning before work but I think I made a mistake formatting the card. Can't wait to try again when I get home.
Ive been asking so many questions so I can cover all my bases when I get home. Not very techy and a bit nervous as this is my first upgrade and my Inspire has flown perfectly ever since I got it. I'm a "why fix it if it aint broke" guy, especially when I heard all the problems with the last firmware update.

i am noticing that the iphone 6Plus Has laggy video response compared to the ipad air 2 in its video. When it wasn't before. From both Pilot RC and Slave 2nd RC. switching them around same performance lag, iphone 6 + lag, very little lag air 2. I am in a office so i will test out side when rain stops but anyone else?

Samsung tab pro 10.1 small lag but it was same as before. not as smooth as the air 2 but seems better then the iphone 6+ now?

Last edited:
Thoughts? placed the .bin file on formatted sd (formatted in Inspire and placed in root section of sd) it has been about 40 min. at first DDDD, blinking yellow light and printer type sound, some camera movement and now solid red light and still has printer type sound? is this ok?

ok, turned off checked sd and got a success report! found the answer on other thread :)

No, the 500 meter AGL limit still applies in GPS mode. Basically it means if you are indoors (no GPS), you have to stay below 120m or 400 feet. The way it was worded confused me too. I don't fly in too many places, indoors that have a 400 ft ceiling.

Thanks and agree, can't think of any buildings that have, anywhere. Maybe a secret aircraft hanger somewhere? :)

Have succesfully upgraded my firmware on the AC, RC, and 4 batteries. Went out and flew 2 batteries and it is flawless. Before this firmware upgrade I had great confidence in my inspire 1, the only odd issue I had was going into Atti mode within the first 30 seconds but quickly switching back to GPS and I also noticed the video range to be slightly limited. Now after the update I feel I have even more confidence in my inspire than before, no switch to Atti mode unexpectedly and the video feed seems to be much smoother and stronger. Just pure Awesomeness!! Now we just need the Full IOC modes!!

Reactions: Ed.
I also successfully updated all, but I see something strange with my batteries. My two TB48's are on firmware 3.03, I got 1 TB47 that is on 03.02 and 2 new TB47's that are on 03.04! I do not get any message that firmware needs updating. I do have the FW on the SD card in the camera. Anyone experiencing the same?

I also successfully updated all, but I see something strange with my batteries. My two TB48's are on firmware 3.03, I got 1 TB47 that is on 03.02 and 2 new TB47's that are on 03.04! I do not get any message that firmware needs updating. I do have the FW on the SD card in the camera. Anyone experiencing the same?

Here's my list of versions released.... from my log file... labeled what is what (I think)
Camera [01 00] v1.7.2499 -> v1.7.2499
Camera [01 01] v1.7.2499 -> v1.7.2499
What is ?? [03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
Main Control [03 06] v2.0.5.10 -> v2.0.5.10
Gimbal [04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
Center Board [05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
Air Sys Encd [08 00] v1.11.0.19 -> v1.11.0.19
Air Sys Main [09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
Battery [11 00] v3.3.0.0 -> v3.2.1.0
ESC [12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
ESC [12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
ESC [12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
ESC [12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
Air USB [15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
Vision PS M4 [17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
Vision PS M0 [17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
What is ?? [19 00] v1.0.8.3 -> v1.0.8.59 need upgrade.

Notice that battery release version is 3.2.1.0
Mine was 3.3.0.0 as delivered...
If your battery was made with a higher number... update will not trigger...
Notice how last item above [19 00] is trying to trigger

I'm still trying to figure out what 19 is BTW... anyone know?

Last edited:
HELP! Mine is displaying a red light, camera has drooped and is just twitching:( still making the 4 dddd sound, 1st install went for over 40min so was not right. Stopped it reformatted and installed again now this, what's going on? The last firmware upgrade went so smooth!

I noticed that you used to be able to check in the settings (gear icon upper right)---> About and it listed all the firmware status' Now it seems to only list the app and the aircraft firmware.

Correct. I'm still running the previous iOS app software on my iPhone 6 and have a list of all firmware status' through the "cog > about" menu. On my iPad (with latest software it only displays app and aircraft. All 3 of my TB47's are running on 3.03.

Hansniew, that's interesting that you have 2 TB47's on 3.04. All 3 of my 47's say that I'm running the latest software on 3.03.

Can anyone find release notes that represents these numbers and when they we're released/upgraded?

Upgraded everything without a hitch. Did aircraft first with remote on and app (android) connected, update percentage was accurate and worked all the way through. Updated slave remote at the same time with an USB stick.

When finished the app said the aircraft would autoreboot but it didn't (good, leaves a chance to look at the log once you've powered it off and before powering up again).
Then updated master and all was good.

Remotes stop once in the middle then continue like last time, don't jump too quickly and turn them off then.

There is a battery upgrade, when the app is connected and the aircraft is powered up with a battery with outdated firmware and firmware file on the SD card it will ask for confirmation then upgrade reboot automatically.

Success! Now it's time to give it a fly. Fly it out. Fly it on for size. Ok, I'll stop now...

Reactions: sirnikolas
Correct. I'm still running the previous iOS app software on my iPhone 6 and have a list of all firmware status' through the "cog > about" menu. On my iPad (with latest software it only displays app and aircraft. All 3 of my TB47's are running on 3.03.

Hansniew, that's interesting that you have 2 TB47's on 3.04. All 3 of my 47's say that I'm running the latest software on 3.03.

Can anyone find release notes that represents these numbers and when they we're released/upgraded?

Would you mind sharing how you are able to check the Firmware status of your batteries? I have 2 that did nothing when inserted and I want to know if they are already up to date or if they just aren't updating. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla