Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345 Prop Swap

Reaction score
Website
airtaccavs.com
Sent an email to DJI online reference replacing my 1345 props with 1345T. Thought I'd pass it on to the forum. Two things that stand out in there response, 1: That the 1345 are not discontinued as I read in this forum and 2: That I should NOT use the 1345T props on my inspire. I bought my I1 in Feb. 2015.

Dear Howard,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store .
I am sorry we do not have such trade that send free props to our customer
And we upgrade the inspire 1 as V2.0 and the props only support the 1345T , if you are in older version you only can use the 1345 props, it's not discontinued
You can see there have a lot of 1345 prop selling in our store
Here is the link for you
http://store.dji.com/inspire-1/Inspire-1-and-accessories
You kind understanding should be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

Sent an email to DJI online reference replacing my 1345 props with 1345T. Thought I'd pass it on to the forum. Two things that stand out in there response, 1: That the 1345 are not discontinued as I read in this forum and 2: That I should NOT use the 1345T props on my inspire. I bought my I1 in Feb. 2015.

Dear Howard,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store .
I am sorry we do not have such trade that send free props to our customer
And we upgrade the inspire 1 as V2.0 and the props only support the 1345T , if you are in older version you only can use the 1345 props, it's not discontinued
You can see there have a lot of 1345 prop selling in our store
Here is the link for you
http://store.dji.com/inspire-1/Inspire-1-and-accessories
You kind understanding should be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
It's not a problem for you to use the new design of props, you just need to change the adapters on top of the motors to accept the new design. When they said "you can only use the 1345" they mean that unless you change the adapter. I have switched out over 30 units to the new prop lock design for my customers and it works great. I hope this information helps

It's not a problem for you to use the new design of props, you just need to change the adapters on top of the motors to accept the new design. When they said "you can only use the 1345" they mean that unless you change the adapter. I have switched out over 30 units to the new prop lock design for my customers and it works great. I hope this information helps

Thanks.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac