Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1st day with inspire...NO ISSUES !

Reaction score
just got my inspire delivered this morning. Got it charged up. Updated firmware on the inspire and the controller. Took it out for 4 flights. Got a sweet pic of my house. And had NO ISSUES the entire time. I wanted to make a post about the cuz I see a lot of negativity on here that might discourage some from purchasing such an amazing machine!

7 flights on mine..no problems. I had to laugh..thought my tablet was frozen, but no just a rock solid hover and great gimble stabilization!!! Have spent thousands of dollars building different filming ships to achieve solid video transmission and steady video, and no luck. I think I have found my filming ship!!! Time for a huge drone garage sale!!

7 flights on mine..no problems. I had to laugh..thought my tablet was frozen, but no just a rock solid hover and great gimble stabilization!!! Have spent thousands of dollars building different filming ships to achieve solid video transmission and steady video, and no luck. I think I have found my filming ship!!! Time for a huge drone garage sale!!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Yup......The Inspire is like a tripod in the sky! :p

Reactions: Cyclone
No problem at all 2++ flight now... the ac and the rc work flawless ... but only have problem when my ipad air get warn... haha . So conclutions is the Rc and air craft i have 100% confident on it .. but the apps... ermmmmmm.. let give it a little time shall we ?

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Haha good ... some same as me.. i sell my custom build drone and spend alot.. nothing close to inspire 1

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg