Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1st Flight

Reaction score
WOW!!! I took my Inspire 1 out for the first time since its arrival. Let me tell you, this BIRD can FLY!!! it's smooth, responsive, agile and tons of fun to fly. I am a rookie pilot; so I am far from knowing how to truly fly this wonderful machine. Time will cure that!
The video and picture capabilities are great. I am a photographer. The quality of the 4K video is outstanding. The 12 megapixel camera is ok. I can see a lot of grains in my pictures. (to be fair, i have played with all the camera setting, so I hope i can reduce some of it). Basically, it's a tripod in the sky. Here is my first picture. I hope you guys and ladies like it. :):):)
Richmond.jpg

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous but very happy that your purchase went well. Let's get some videos posted soon. Happy flying!!!

Thank you, FangsCPO, the guys at UAVdirect.com are great. Their customer service made everything for my first flight GO very smoothly...

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous but very happy that your purchase went well. Let's get some videos posted soon. Happy flying!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips