333 approved company for sell

Reaction score
Since I've continued my search for career oppurtunities during the 7 month period of waiting for 333 approval, I have decided that I won't really be utilizing the 333 for this particular LLC. What I do need is funding for what I have my sights set on. I'm quite hesitant to put a number value on a company that only has 333 approval, but I can definintly see how valuable it could be for someone to beable to immediately utilize a turn key 333 exempt company. Any opinions would be welcomed, i'm not even certain if the 333 will carry over as its sold, but I imagine it will.

North Carolina. I'm not too knowledgeable in a businesses limitations. Is it pretty much stuck in NC? I imagine it would transferrable. I have a pretty reputable aerospace attorney who helped me file, so if there is any questions concerning the FAA side of things I can get some answers.

If you could get more info from your attorney, that would be great...in the mean time, I will consult with mine here in FL about transferring LLC. It might be easier to email me directly at magnum402@aol.com, that way we can exchange numbers as well.