Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
idlertrifler.tumblr.com
Hi everyone!!;)

I would like to advice every owner of inspire 1 that if you buy a drone with a Flight stopper device preinstalled, you lost Dji warranty.

Last edited:
@Verza - I would remind you of our forum rules.
This is an English speaking forum and as such we kindly ask our members to only post in English.
Thank You.

Google Translate works pretty well.

Goodmorning everyone,

I wanted to notify all owners of Inspire 1 that:
if you buy a 1 Inspire with terminator installed flight you have to claim the warranty from the seller if you do not notice that, when the part is installed, the manufacturer, or DJI, you lose the guarantee.
I say this after having had a bad mishap with my Inspire delivered more than a month ago to the firm that deals with repairs for the 'Italy: HobbyHobby, and not yet returned.
History:
I send the drone in care for a problem to the gimbal and something to the transmission system.
In turn those HobbyHobby send it to DJI Germany for repair.
In addition to the enormous time to get some news after sending: rolleyes :: rolleyes :: rolleyes :, besides the fact that I had to pay shipping to Rome despite the guarantee: eek :: eek :: eek :: eek: , it turned out that those DJI Germany have sent back a quote of 600 € for the repair, according to them out of warranty.
Obviously without any explanation nor will description of the problem.
Contacted those of HobbyHobby ... it seemed they did not understand the reason: mad :: mad :: mad: or why they knew it very well and were making dumb ?? mah ...
After my request for clarification the only thing he managed to say from 'Italy and that if I wanted I could contact the DJI.
I did give the contacts for the DJI Germany, from which I learned that the drone was not considered under warranty because the user changed: Flight terminator: eek :: eek :: eek :: eek :: eek:
After that I demand that the HobbyHobby pay at his own expense the repair because no one ever advised of this loss of garanzia.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
To date seems to be solved the problem at least those of HobbyHobby, mind after many emails, phone calls, faxes, wasting time etc ... after personally contacted the company in Germany via email, chat and phone.
Aspect of the drone and see if indeed the repair took place ...
I wonder what it's customer support in Italy.
news soon.
ALWAYS CALL for CLARITY: mad :: mad :: mad :: mad :: mad: !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan