Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Abandoned Island fortress

Reaction score
Very short video of Bannerman's castle, it was super cold that day, and despite having gloves I could not feel my hands. I really wanted to come and fly when the Hudson river had some substantial ice cover, but this winter was weak and that never really happened. Any way, what do you guys use to keep your hands warm when flying in cold weather.

Nice!. I am an inspire pilot from the Albany area and have taken the train past that place a thousand times. In fact I remember when the west wall (saying Bannermans Castle) was still standing. That said as I have never seen it from the air and only from the train tracks I did not know about the other freestanding building. Thanks for the glimpse. I use either fingerless gloves or a a pair of camera gloves that have removable fingertip.
Curious where you were flying from. I assume the tracks?

Very short video of Bannerman's castle, it was super cold that day, and despite having gloves I could not feel my hands. I really wanted to come and fly when the Hudson river had some substantial ice cover, but this winter was weak and that never really happened. Any way, what do you guys use to keep your hands warm when flying in cold weather.

Wasn't this castle the brain child of some steel mogul back in like the 60's or 70's? I think I remember seeing this on Investigation Discovery. If I recall, cheap, shoddy construction is why it's in shambles.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool