Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Above Portland - Flying over the Willamette River

Reaction score
Website
www.phillima.com
Here is my latest video shot entirely with the DJI Inspire 1. I spent a few days in Portland last week for a shoot and was able to get away during magic hour to get some flying in. Please watch in 4K if you have a 4K display!

If you have any questions about how it was shot or edited, feel free to let me know.

Reactions: Kauaigene
Really nice. Love the slow rotation around the bridge at 3:00ish. Also wondering about which edit application you used and color correction. Fixed exposure? More info please and well done.

Very nicely shot, but it doesn't take long before the images become repetitive.

If I may, I suggest you read this earlier post: http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/kill-a-tip-for-better-videos.2172/#post-23104

Thanks! And thanks for the feedback. Some shots are similar, but they all show something very different. I don't usually put together "sizzle reel" aerial videos because I feel like what makes the aerial platform so different is that the shot can continue and go to places that a real copter, or another boat, or jib could never go. That said, I've found that the 3 minute mark for an aerial "beauty reel" kind of video seems to be a good middle mark. As I said, I appreciate the feedback, I do agree that a lot of aerial videos are a bit repetitive and too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters