Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Activation of Inspire 1

Reaction score
I feel really stupid asking this question, but I am stuck! DJI Pilot App says I must activate my Inspire before the first flight. I can't figure out how to do this. I had to close everything down to do something else, but when I started the Pilot App again I could not find the screen to activate the bird. I've looked on most of the videos and searched the owners manual to no avail. Can anyone tell me where to start?
Thanks.;)

Mine registered itself. Perhaps uninstall the app and reinstall it and start again.
It self activates, but must have internet connection. Also, even though mine self activated, when I log into DJI it doesn't show it as registered. Haven't registered it yet on DJI site, assume this isn't necessary for warranty?

Enjoy life and be nice

I have the same App for the Phantom 3 and it was showing the same message. I restarted the App and re plugged the phone into the usb and it automatically asked me to log in. I filled in the required fields and was away flying immediately after that.

I have the same App for the Phantom 3 and it was showing the same message. I restarted the App and re plugged the phone into the usb and it automatically asked me to log in. I filled in the required fields and was away flying immediately after that.
Wow I'm really impressed! You must have gone through the forum with a fine tooth comb! Give this man a beer!
If only everyone could be like you!
@The Editor this thread needs to be stickied!
Better yet, remove the Inspire Pilots banner and stick this thread up there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop