Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

all inspire members

jrs

Reaction score
We know there will be some kind of shipment this week.For all of us still waiting that have ordered months ago and have not received our inspire.let's us know if anyone See's any listing on ebay or amazon or dealers that say IN STOCK.I have just about had it.I will cancel my order that I made almost a month ago and just grab a inspire that a dealer has in hand.thanks for your time and God bless

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
We know there will be some kind of shipment this week.For all of us still waiting that have ordered months ago and have not received our inspire.let's us know if anyone See's any listing on ebay or amazon or dealers that say IN STOCK.I have just about had it.I will cancel my order that I made almost a month ago and just grab a inspire that a dealer has in hand.thanks for your time and God bless
Just got mine from www.coptershop.com in Washington... Beautiful bird. Good luck

Coptershop here too. They are great to work with and fast to ship. Ordered yesterday, here tomorrow (but I live in PNW).

Coptershop here too. They are great to work with and fast to ship. Ordered yesterday, here tomorrow (but I live in PNW).
Thanks you guys I canceled my order on Amazon drones etc they keep me hanging for a month. Called chopter shop ordered and shipping today.now that's how I like to do business and They will get all of my orders from now on.thanks.looks like I will be heading to Florida sometime next week ya baby

Thanks you guys I canceled my order on Amazon drones etc they keep me hanging for a month. Called chopter shop ordered and shipping today.now that's how I like to do business and They will get all of my orders from now on.thanks.looks like I will be heading to Florida sometime next week ya baby
Where in Florida?

I will be in Sarasota for at least 6 week .the 12 hours of Sebring in Sebring florida for the races. Then I head up to the panhandle deston Florida.for the month of March.
Cool, my parent live in Sarasota and I travel there on the weekends quite frequently. I'll have to look you up if I make over there in the next 6 weeks. I am waiting on my i1 order (second batch) from Dronefly at the moment, but they think they will get their second batch in this week and I should have it next week. I still haven't seen one of these in person and am dying too. :confused:

Cool, my parent live in Sarasota and I travel there on the weekends quite frequently. I'll have to look you up if I make over there in the next 6 weeks. I am waiting on my i1 order (second batch) from Dronefly at the moment, but they think they will get their second batch in this week and I should have it next week. I still haven't seen one of these in person and am dying too. :confused:
Well bro my name is John Sousa my cell Is 315-272-9940 if you want to hook up flight dinner or party downtown Sarasota some night.I have purchased a pair of Zeiss oled and a iPad air 2. My inspire should be here sometime next week.I am heading to get my oil changed in my Benz today and start packing this weekend.can not wait to get out of central N.Y.it was -5 this morning. I am a golfer 2 Handy cap 4 time club champion. But I had a major lower back spinal fusion in October last year. So no golf for a while. I am start a new business Golf course HD video I have some great ideas in the making.hope yours comes soon.have a great day and God bless

Well bro my name is John Sousa my cell Is 315-272-9940 if you want to hook up flight dinner or party downtown Sarasota some night.I have purchased a pair of Zeiss oled and a iPad air 2. My inspire should be here sometime next week.I am heading to get my oil changed in my Benz today and start packing this weekend.can not wait to get out of central N.Y.it was -5 this morning. I am a golfer 2 Handy cap 4 time club champion. But I had a major lower back spinal fusion in October last year. So no golf for a while. I am start a new business Golf course HD video I have some great ideas in the making.hope yours comes soon.have a great day and God bless
Just sent you a private message (pm).

I received mine from B&HPhotoVideo yesterday, two additional batteries still on backorder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207