Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Announcement, March 1st.........

What I'd like to see:
Inspire H
Hex configuration for dependency (keeping transforming design)
X5, X5R, GH4, A7R gimbal options with full integration
Dual batteries TB-47, TB-48 (redundancy and longer flight times)
Go app with all social media & video editing stuff removed.

While we're doing wish lists I might as well add mine...

How about a hex copter that's about 50% bigger and heavier than the I1 and is designed to run on a dual battery arrangement at 52V (12S). Make the gimbal beafier and less prone to tilted horizons and capable of using the GH4 and similar cameras. A platform that can comfortably fly for 20 minutes and upwards of 25+ minutes in a pinch.

Another thing that would be nice is a ground station you attach to a tripod that has parabolic antennas and tracks the copter in flight and capable of addition a camera with telephoto lens like the Sigma 150-600.

Brian

Speaking of wish lists. I would like to see improvements made so that flying with an expensive camera option isn't so risky. The thought of the Inspire dropping out of the sky with a $6000 camera is nerve racking. Redundancy by way of hex-copter is a step in that direction. Dual batteries is another. But it could come down to just a well designed parachute system that is integrated into the aircraft design. Not something that is positioned in a way that it detracts from the airflow or creates additional wind resistance. Add to that some type of over-water protection and it might let us get old with or nerves still intact.

Reactions: gruvpix
Maybe its the final release of geo, so can fly everywhere again...except where we shouldnt.

Don't see the Phantom ever having retracts, not its market, you only need 360 for duel ops really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if it's a Phantom and it looks like it is there's no way there going to encroach on the Inspire with retractable landing gear. As with all companies they look to differentiate the various segments of the market and it makes no sense to cannibalize the higher dollar one.

But, the Phantom is there mainstay and I can see it being the test bed for new tech like collision avoidance sensors. If that goes well the next version of the Inspire will have it or something better. If the $1700 price tag is legit it will once again confirm a Phantom class drone but one that has something more. I don't see any great innovation in cameras as that's really what the Inspire is all about.

So, very likely a Phantom 4 with some form of collision avoidance.

Brian

Maybe it is just a P3 with a new fancy name, different stripes and DJI Care included.

</irony off>

Maybe it is just a P3 with a new fancy name, different stripes and DJI Care included.

</irony off>
Yes! DJI care included for the first year with automatic credit card renewal after 12 months.
Also, templates and social media sharing software is now built into the Aircraft itself so you have to use it before you are allowed to take off.

Reactions: Phatzo
...... you only need 360 for duel ops really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really. Much smoother filming when you pan the camera versus rotating the aircraft. And you eliminate the little twitch effect of the 3rd axis gimbal on the panning when you keep the body of the aircraft from rotating.

But....Would it actually surprise you though?

New feature added, You have to take a selfie for PooTube and FaceSpace and share it with your online friends before you are able to arm the motors!!!

Say CHEESE !!!!

The new version comes programmed with it's own registered YouTube account & FAA 333

<sarcasm> I heard that it came with a clear, concise, and codified explanation of all of the UAS laws in the United States. And a complimentary mint. </sarcasm>

Reactions: EMCSQUAR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan