Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Another NQE

Reaction score
Had an interesting day today with the CAA and a new NQE thats starting up

The NQE assessment was interesting to be sat in on and I learn't a lot, plus I got some great information from the CAA.

But I'm going to be a flight assessor for the new NQE as well based at Doncaster

For those of us that don't understand all the (darn) abbreviations in the world today, can you give me a clue as to what the ---- you're talking about?

National Qualified Eternity . basically its a training centre course for SUA (Drones) in the UK that helps you apply for your CAA permissions to operate

We teach to the current CAA regulations and cap 722, ANO 2016 etc

Should any changes come in afterwards say in 6 months time of passing the course it is up to you too keep up with new regulation etc

But I'd expect us to send out an email on major changes

But in the mean time read cap722, learn to read a map via grid references

Start writing an ops manual etc as per cap 722.

Courses looking to start mid December but I think the 1st lot are almost filled but as I don't deal with that side I'm not 100% sure.

But I'd expect us to send out an email on major changes

You definitely need to keep all your students up to date 100% of the time with Reg changes etc. It what our trainers have done since day one and its key to giving good support with all the red tape and jargon this game requires in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude