Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another plus for Nvidia Shield

Reaction score
It has a hdmi port which can be set to mirror the screen, so that you can see the actual menu while in FPV using a Zeiss Cinemizer, such as when you are recording video, and also switch to the map view, which is very useful for navigating. The OSD data from the rc hdmi port is limited.

Enjoy life and be nice

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I'm old and blind too. Tried Air2, mini apple, etc, Nvidia works best for me, but still have to use Cimemizer to see in sunlight. Haven't tried box around Nvidia for shade yet.

Enjoy life and be nice
That shield sounds great ...just wish they offered a model with a bigger screen ....

The shield is about half as bright as my galaxy tab s. I would look at them in person before buying. They have an awesome screen, just not very bright.

The shield is about half as bright as my galaxy tab s. I would look at them in person before buying. They have an awesome screen, just not very bright.
If you set the Nvidia to native display mode instead of rgb, it brightens the screen. But, I've tried the newest Ipad and Mini, and have a hard time seeing the screen in sunlight with them, as well as the Nvidia. Haven't tried a sun shade, which might help. I rely on the Cinimizer to see in sunlight usually, but look over it to keep an eye on the Inspire and the monitor also.

Enjoy life and be nice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail