Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any new owners of the x7 can share their thoughts so far

Your point is well taken. I already have the x5s and 4 primes so although there are noticable differences, most clients of mine will not seem them. Correction, they will see the difference but it will be in the stature of the bird and camera and get a warm and fuzzy feeling as well as bragging rights. Being in the professional video industry for years I have seen many shoots that might require only a 4k GH4 on a Manfroto tripod, but what the client "needs" to see is a 6k RED Dragon on a Sachtler tridop if you know what I mean? It was only a year ago that I shot Aerial sceens for Doug Liman (DIrector Edge of Tomorrow, Bourne Identity, etc) we exposed right, spent some time in DaVinci and he was thrilled with and still is with what we shot on the Inspire 1 with the x3 camera. So that said, if I had the money I would most likely get the x7 cause as an editor and color grader I am in love with the best image possible, but until my clients are willing to kick in the $$ or at least appreciate the difference I am forced by all reason to stick with my rig. Until next week when I change my mind;)

Reactions: Paul Nordin
I was going to update from X5s to x7. I need to play around with some raw files first from a X7 for a pro photographer using it. They jogs produced by dji machines are terrible across the board.

I wanted a better low light camera but all the lenses are 2.8. My Olympus are f2 and less

Tell me what specs you want and I’ll send you some raw files. I have a 16mm lens and a 24mm lens.

To everyone following this thread. If you get the x7 be sure to use a u3 mini sd card. This seems to have resolved the blur issue. The drone simply couldn’t write fast enough to our u1 mini as card. Also a new firmware update yesterday had some good results and we flew two sites without any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm