Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any news on the handheld gimbal mount?

It will be out in Q2, then a few years later we will have our first users!

Reactions: Jenn348
Isn't there some sort of alert system we could automatically be notified by? Until then I guess I'm just going to follow this thread.

2022 :) Thanks!, I'll do the same. Just don't want to be the last to know if they start selling it sooner.

At this point it seems likely that if it's going to be introduced anytime soon, it'll probably be at NAB next month.

In the meantime, the Feiyu Tech hand held gimbal for a GoPro works amazingly well for the 300 bucks it'll set you back. Keep your eye on the horizon in this clip. Holds horizon better than the Inspire when you turn 180 degrees

Or this one

In the meantime, the Feiyu Tech hand held gimbal for a GoPro works amazingly well for the 300 bucks it'll set you back. Keep your eye on the horizon in this clip. Holds horizon better than the Inspire when you turn 180 degrees

Or this one
Agreed......I worked with these guys on the firmware. (The early versions had a hard stop in the middle so we worked on it until the dead band floated around centre point correctly and introduced a speed option and roll adjust as well :)).
Really nice bunch of guys and very quick to respond to user requests and concerns.
Great product for the price.

Reactions: sirnikolas
I wonder since the camera does not have a mic where the audio is going to come from? I am going to assume the device has a mic on it. Be interesting to see.
Or how the audio will be recorded (quality/bitrate/number of channels).
The little camera is already maxed out at 60mbps to get poor quality 4k/UHD out of it. Adding in half decent audio will take even more bandwidth that just isn't there and degrade the video even more and.........ahhhh......wait a minute.
I wonder if THAT is what the delay is in releasing this thing. DJI maybe haven't come up with a solution for finding bandwidth from nowhere?

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth