Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any way of doing a nice and smooth 360 with I1?

Its worth mentioning that the I1 doesnt seem to yaw smoothly in high winds.
I frequently find that the yaw speed increases as the profile of the I1 to the wind changes.

other than that just practice. I find humming a song in my head helps me to gauge the speed of the shots I am looking for. I hum a fast or slow song depending on the planned result....... I am weird though
Allready know this by your avatar:)

Allready know this by your avatar:)

Its amazing that you can deduce the flight characteristics of a drone from an avatar :)

I will be impressed if you know what my avatar is. Very impressed.

Its worth mentioning that the I1 doesnt seem to yaw smoothly in high winds.
I frequently find that the yaw speed increases as the profile of the I1 to the wind changes.

other than that just practice. I find humming a song in my head helps me to gauge the speed of the shots I am looking for. I hum a fast or slow song depending on the planned result....... I am weird though

Not weird at all. Silent cinema cameramen would hum a song so they kept a consistent frame rate.

Try the new 1.4 firmware version of the DJI Go App with "point of Interest" that DJI just added. It works pretty well.

But with some practice you will find that you can do better manually than the app.

Without the DJI app "Point Of Interest".
Yes, I could use a little more practice, but it's usually good enough for my needs.
I was standing on the house roof to stay out of the picture and to get a better angle on what I was seeing.

Without the DJI app "Point Of Interest".
Yes, I could use a little more practice, but it's usually good enough for my needs.
I was standing on the house roof to stay out of the picture and to get a better angle on what I was seeing.
Next time with an Inspire?;)
Practice works I know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipjoy