Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anybody use No Limit Dronez?

Reaction score
I’m considering downgrading one of my Inspire 2’s. They seem to be very unstable with latest firmware. I have seen post of success and just wondering if anyone can weigh in who paid for Nolimitdronez to downgrade?

Reactions: Jabril77
I’m considering downgrading one of my Inspire 2’s. They seem to be very unstable with latest firmware. I have seen post of success and just wondering if anyone can weigh in who paid for Nolimitdronez to downgrade?

I have been hacking my non-Inspire drones via other less user-friendly means with great success for a long time. BUT...it's a lot of work and time-consuming. I honestly haven't had the need to hack my Inspire 1. I checked out the NLD website and I have to say that it seems to me that 45 bucks is a pittance to pay to have all the DJI restrictions removed. Not only are you getting the hacks, but you're getting a support system. If I didn't spend so much time already making my Mavic Pro and P4P perfect, I would probably go the NLD route.

I notice NLD doesn't support the Inspire 1. Interesting.

D

Reactions: royce_007
You can email them directly. Will reply in a day or less.
I2 its a bit annoy to do since of procedure and sometime you need try multiple times.
But every hack has a cost on this kind of machine if you crash sure dji will be not agreeing..
Anyway i have it on other drones and its very life saver but those are cheaper to repair in case of crash.

And yes i2 its less stable for me as well since last two updates. I would consider it anyway.

Anyone found a way yet to rollback the latest I2 firmware? NLD don't appear to have cracked it yet if you updated with assistant 2.

Using by years NLD, the very cheap way to go if you need just to fly and take pictures, instead playing and have trubles with other ways (with certainly interesting hacking softwares).
I have used it for all my fleet of many Phantom 4 series and Inspire 2, and I adjust other parameters with an old Assistant 2 on my MacOS computer.

They are the money best spent that you can imagine and you give a contribute to stimulate the guys in their difficult study and research for new moddings in the future, for the current and future drones.

Using by years NLD, the very cheap way to go if you need just to fly and take pictures, instead playing and have trubles with other ways (with certainly interesting hacking softwares).
I have used it for all my fleet of many Phantom 4 series and Inspire 2, and I adjust other parameters with an old Assistant 2 on my MacOS computer.

They are the money best spent that you can imagine and you give a contribute to stimulate the guys in their difficult study and research for new moddings in the future, for the current and future drones.
Yea but it works if you do not update firmware.
I can’t rollback atm..I’m on Mac platform too..I kept an old software version still can’t rollback aircraft :/

Yea but it works if you do not update firmware.
I can’t rollback atm..I’m on Mac platform too..I kept an old software version still can’t rollback aircraft :/
Well, probably because DJI has made his last shitty thing of the moment, also for Inspire 2, against moddings, like the one for Mavic 2 and on this topic, in the NLD blog, there is a clear warning.
Hopefully they will find a solution to prevent this new DJI countermeasure and be able to roll back again, or something else.

I have recently upgraded mine two AC to a modified 01.02.0200 and don't go further, for sure. Flying with 3 batteries (2 DJI + 1) to have 5...8 minutes of more flight time.
I can do what before was impossible and, believe me, can be superlative possibilities around mountains where you don't cause any problem to others, if flying without obtuse general restrictions.
Indeed you can also help hikers in case of difficulties or accidents.

I say you thank you for having highlight this, was not aware of newer FW above the 01.02.0200, and hope many Inspire 2 users read this warning.
DJI continues to be loved and strongly hated at the same time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44