Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone getting spare batteries and props yet?

I ordered a pair of TB48s from coptershop.com, last monday (2-Mar). Arrived on Friday. Many dealers do not have them, but some do.

In the US yes. No one in the UK has the TB48s and as far as I know, no one has had a single one shipped to them yet. My dealer says that they haven't had any at all yet.
Kind of irritating that you can get them off ebay but not from any DJI dealer in the UK.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
...however they did not have any chargers. Found one of those at Atlanta Hobby. But they did not include a power cord <sigh>. Fortunately I had a couple, so no big deal (although I doubt I will buy anything from Atlanta Hobby again)
For some strange reason, the chargers don't come with the power cord. This is a dji thing, not an Atlanta Hobby thing.

i bet every house on earth has at least 3 of these power cords lying around, coffe pots, hot plates, camcorder plugs etc. same plug, im glad they didn't include them, plus the different outlets in different parts of the world. my p2 had all these dumb ones for other countries, total waste....

Reactions: bradjward
I have gotten everything for my Inspire from MulticopterWarehouse.com, which is in CO. Except my second controller, which I purchased from coptershop.com. I have not been able to get any spare props, yet. I am told that I should have them this week, though. Getting them from multicopterwarehouse.com.

Got two T48's from Amazon in three days. OE props would be nice. Checking out multicopterwarehouse.com now, thanks m1ch1gan

my dealer is telling me no, zero extra batteries or props available yet. Anyone else being told this? Are there any dealers who have them? Good to know prop locks are going to be coming soon. In the interim I guess it's a roll of the dice. So late in delivering, canceled iPad app, can't download vids directly to iPad from Inspire, props fall off, no extra batteries seems moot because there are so many other issues. Thanks DJI!

I've had an order with UK dealer for 2 weeks now, Props, 2 x TB48 Battery's and an extra AC charger, been told wait another week, DJI have gave them no info on ETA of delivery, one UK dealer has had an order of stock they paid for in December 2014, still not arrived!

TB48 Battery

I've had an order with UK dealer for 2 weeks now, Props, 2 x TB48 Battery's and an extra AC charger, been told wait another week, DJI have gave them no info on ETA of delivery, one UK dealer has had an order of stock they paid for in December 2014, still not arrived!

TB48 Battery
Feel sorry for you UK guys.I 've bin very lucky 'till so far to get my TB48's.Order now 1 a month due to the costs.So when I'm going to the U.K in a few weeks I have enough batteries to fly.The other thing I'm lucky with that I have 4 chargers now.It wil take forever to charge them with 1.

Are there any batteries in store in Europe ..?
If I buy from the United States on Ebay or something, it will be so expensive.
Placed an order for 2 pcs TB47 and a charger three weeks ago and have not heard a word.

I'm not aware of anyone who is an authorised dealer in Europe with any batteries in stock. TB47s or TB48s. It seems that DJI doesn't care about it's European customers.
Unauthorised dealers on Ebay etc seem to have them though.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I just did a pre order on quick release props. The price was 38$ (6 pcs props/4 pcs adapters) and shipment cost 41.50$, then I have taxes/custom when they arrive in Sweden. I just shake my head...

Ordered spare props in January from B&H. They send me "Not in stock" updates every month for which i am thankful. DJI please find a way to get consumables to customers with product releases in the future. Like buying a Porsche with a full gas tank but no fuel available after the tank is dry. Hard to commit to a customer if you can't guarantee the service.

Ordered spare props in January from B&H. They send me "Not in stock" updates every month for which i am thankful. DJI please find a way to get consumables to customers with product releases in the future. Like buying a Porsche with a full gas tank but no fuel available after the tank is dry. Hard to commit to a customer if you can't guarantee the service.

you should look into pre ordering the new click on props, future proof....

Is anybody having luck with a specific brand of aftermarket Carbon Fiber props? Yes I understand that they are not as good as the DJI props but having had a 'inadvertent hard landing' I need some. No I am not interested in preordering and waiting as I have seen that the majority of people who have gone that route are still waiting having ordered in January.

I've tot a mail from my dealer that tomorow there Will be a package delivered! The only thing that is in backorder are 2 TB48 batteries. Last weekend the second controller arrived. They had proplocks, so I think everything is getting in the shops (Netherlands)

talked to Carey (sp?) from MulticopterWarehouse yesterday - quick-release adapters and compatible CF-Reinforced props (black only) were in stock. Confirmed no yellow/white tipped QR props yet.

Is anybody having luck with a specific brand of aftermarket Carbon Fiber props?

I have a set of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U1ZDMR2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A bit heavier than stock, but more consistent mass (between the 4 props I rec'd) than the stock props. The CF construction is not fancy, but they work like they should. A bit pricey, but if you need 'em, you need 'em...

Note that the stock DJI prop locks do not fit over the dome on these aftermarket props. That said, I've got 7-10 batteries on these props, and no sign of loosening so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell