Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone near Atlanta has an X5/Pro that we can take some measurement with?

Reaction score
Hi pilots,

We're looking for a curious pilot of Inspire Pro/X5 in Atlanta area that is adventurous enough to let us take some measurement on his/her bird. We're making a new inner core to fit the pro/X5 in INSPAK. We will give you an Inspak for free. Please pm me.

Thx

Daz

Hi pilots,

We're looking for a curious pilot of Inspire Pro/X5 in Atlanta area that is adventurous enough to let us take some measurement on his/her bird. We're making a new inner core to fit the pro/X5 in INSPAK. We will give you an Inspak for free. Please pm me.

Thx

Daz
I also have a Matrice, will you give me a free backpack if I bring it to you for maesurement? Just kidding, but can you make one for my Matrice also? Not much different measurements from my Inspire…

I also have a Matrice, will you give me a free backpack if I bring it to you for maesurement? Just kidding, but can you make one for my Matrice also? Not much different measurements from my Inspire…

Interesting, bring it over and we'll take the measurement and if we decide to make one you'll get one for free. I'm very curious to see what people are doing with it.
Btw, nice beemer, just came back from hourglass cycles this morning, a new bmw/triumph dealer in Buford.

Reactions: crashburn
Interesting, bring it over and we'll take the measurement and if we decide to make one you'll get one for free. I'm very curious to see what people are doing with it.
Btw, nice beemer, just came back from hourglass cycles this morning, a new bmw/triumph dealer in Buford.
If I can figure out how to carry the Matrice on my GTL I would ride to Atlanta for the measurements. Should be a fun 3 hour ride, let you know when I can get away.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth