Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

anyone using a tracker? ?

Reaction score
Hey guy..was wondering if anyone has mounted a tracker on the inspire and if so where?? Got a feeling that if you mount it in the back,near the battery, there will be magnetic pull between the batery on the inspire and the battery on the tracker..any suggestions??

Hey guy..was wondering if anyone has mounted a tracker on the inspire and if so where?? Got a feeling that if you mount it in the back,near the battery, there will be magnetic pull between the batery on the inspire and the battery on the tracker..any suggestions??

The App is a tracker with live map positioning too.

Why would you need an additional tracker?

The App is a tracker with live map positioning too.

Why would you need an additional tracker?
Because I want to make sure I can find it if decides to fly away ..if you loose communication with your inspire1 due to loss of power or a glitch in the software that causes false or missing data. .oh and I don't trust the inspire at the moment after seeing one go crazy and hit a garage door ..

Well the best tracker I have found was from drone mods called the UAV locator.it came to me quick it was $198.00 that's with a years service that was only $5.00 a month.its real real small.how it works is when or if your drone is lost you call a phone number they TeX and email you the location of your drone.once the battery of the unit is charged the charge will last close to 2 weeks this thing is sweet for something you hope you never have to use.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop