Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Authentication Expired logging into User Centre?

Reaction score
has anyone experienced this? I've searched the forum and only found one post which I've tried and still no joy. Trying to see my flight logs from today. I've even reset the password but still no joy! It ridiculous. I'm about to launch the iPad across the room!! Any help would be appreciated

has anyone experienced this? I've searched the forum and only found one post which I've tried and still no joy. Trying to see my flight logs from today. I've even reset the password but still no joy! It ridiculous. I'm about to launch the iPad across the room!! Any help would be appreciated
I had a similar problem with the latest Android app. Could not find my flight records. In desperation I uninstalled the app on my Nexus 7 and reinstalled it again. Voila! My flight records had magically re-appeared. May not work for you, but worth a try.

I had a similar problem with the latest Android app. Could not find my flight records. In desperation I uninstalled the app on my Nexus 7 and reinstalled it again. Voila! My flight records had magically re-appeared. May not work for you, but worth a try.
I'll give it a try later. Still can't log in this morning! Same authentication message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido