Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

auto exposure bracketing

Reaction score
Hey just curious if anyone has ever had issues when trying to use auto exposure bracketing? Mine has always worked well till this season and I use it quite often. I probably do need to check if there any software updates but just figured I'd ask.
The issues are:
1- I take 3 photos but the first and second of the three are exposed completely identical instead of the 3 different exposures like its supposed to have leaving me without the underexposed photo.
2- I blend the 3 photos in lightroom and the new merged photo is almost entirely black and cant be edited without cranking the exposure up all the way (maybe this one is a lightroom issue)

A secondary issue is if on DJI go I select the camera to take an HDR shot the photo comes back with the overexposed portions being painted black, anyone have this?

Hey just curious if anyone has ever had issues when trying to use auto exposure bracketing? Mine has always worked well till this season and I use it quite often. I probably do need to check if there any software updates but just figured I'd ask.
The issues are:
1- I take 3 photos but the first and second of the three are exposed completely identical instead of the 3 different exposures like its supposed to have leaving me without the underexposed photo.
2- I blend the 3 photos in lightroom and the new merged photo is almost entirely black and cant be edited without cranking the exposure up all the way (maybe this one is a lightroom issue)

A secondary issue is if on DJI go I select the camera to take an HDR shot the photo comes back with the overexposed portions being painted black, anyone have this?
Camera being used?
Settings?

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I have had the Lightroom black issue and I think I fixed it by restarting Lightroom. I've also had it take 2 pictures instead of 3, but never same exposure pictures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido