Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autoflight logic acquired by Hanger

Reaction score
Autoflight logic has been acquired by Hanger. Hanger is a little vague about thir mission, but from what I gather they plan to develop a data base of information from drones and sell it to companies. Anyone have any idea of how the acquisition of auto logic fit in? As an autologic user, are my flight logs going to be used as part of their database? Will I be able to firewall the data I create using autologic from Hanger? Will I be compensated for my data if it is used by Hanger? Does anyone have the inside scoop?

I own Autoflight but am not a fan of the UI and have decided to not use it. If they're now going to sell your flight data to, well we may never know, well, in the words of Curly Bill Brocius...

Brian

Reactions: lake_flyer
I own Autoflight but am not a fan of the UI and have decided to not use it. If they're now going to sell your flight data to, well we may never know, well, in the words of Curly Bill Brocius...

Brian
Correction - you do not own (a copy) of Autoflight.
In fact nobody owns a copy of any software they think they have purchased.
You simply have paid for a licence to use it.
Blame Mr Gates for that one. :p

Correction - you do not own (a copy) of Autoflight.
In fact nobody owns a copy of any software they think they have purchased.
You simply have paid for a licence to use it.
Blame Me Gates for that one. :p

I didn't say I owned the code, but I do own a license to use it...

But, as I said before, I hate the UI and have given up 'trying' to use it...

Brian

FWIW dronelogbook.com can now import DJI log files without needing to plug in the drone. There is a sync button that came out today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde