Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Avegant Glyph

Reaction score
I received my Glyph about a month ago and I can honestly say that it is the best thing I've ever used on the inspire 1.

- Video feed can be seen perfectly on bright sunny days (no need for block out)
- Visual line of site of your drone can still be seen from the top of the Glyph
- Tablet can still be viewed from the bottom of the Glyph.
- Zero latency
- Head tracking works flawlessly (tested on Inspire 1)
- Battery outlasted my RC (4 hours)
- Sound is amazing (noise cancellation not needed)
- 3D viewing is AMAZEBALLZ!
- 360 videos leaves you gobsmacked!
- They can also be used on any device that has a HDMI output.

20160316_060321-1.jpg

Avegant Glyph | Home

Still waiting on a pre order placed three months ago.
The last few months I've received notifications of product fine tuning efforts and shipping delays.
This month I was informed that all kick-started orders should be completed by the end of the month, and then pre order shipments will be processed, however, I've received that same message at beginning of last month.
I hope the refinements done to the product will pay off, and I don't continue to receive any further delays, as I'm now becoming concerned something bad may occur to my Inspire before I actually receive the glasses. ☺
Side note: I have learned the glasses will not come with head tracking enabled because of some new regulation adopted, but will need to be configured later by the user, but that's no biggie.

Last edited:
That's awesome, glad you're enjoying them! I've been interested in the Glyph for use with my Inspire since I first heard of them, but the cost is what's keeping me away. (700 bones, ouch)!

Reactions: RDTech

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1