Badlands Park South Dakota Sunset

Another person mentioned Gunnisson as well as a great place to fly. It was on my list this year but didn't have time. Just saw your "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid hideout" video. Awesome place to fly. Was it hard to get to a good spot to take off?
I had to pluck some grass, and I carried my whole inspire case from the truck to where I launched (about 200 yards), and I had the case too close to the inspire when I took off, and wound up blowing dust and sand into the Inspire case, which made for some cleanup later.

Another person mentioned Gunnisson as well as a great place to fly. It was on my list this year but didn't have time. Just saw your "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid hideout" video. Awesome place to fly. Was it hard to get to a good spot to take off?
The Black Canyon (outside the NP boundary) is a place that is on my list for places I would like to fly.

The takeoff spot was dusty and just big enough to set my helicopter down on.

Greetings:

Last night 7-20-15 I took my parents to the Rapid City airport, so they could fly home, while I was in the neighborhood I stopped by Badlands National Park with my Inspire One.

beautiful video.

Beautiful video! I’ve never been there, but watching that video I’m pretty sure I know how I would feel if I were to see it in person.

I’ll be relocating to AZ next month. I have always loved the desert and I’m very much looking forward to the move. I’m hoping I’ll find some remote scenic areas where I can capture the way the desert makes me feel.