Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Badlands Park South Dakota Sunset

Another person mentioned Gunnisson as well as a great place to fly. It was on my list this year but didn't have time. Just saw your "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid hideout" video. Awesome place to fly. Was it hard to get to a good spot to take off?
I had to pluck some grass, and I carried my whole inspire case from the truck to where I launched (about 200 yards), and I had the case too close to the inspire when I took off, and wound up blowing dust and sand into the Inspire case, which made for some cleanup later.

Another person mentioned Gunnisson as well as a great place to fly. It was on my list this year but didn't have time. Just saw your "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid hideout" video. Awesome place to fly. Was it hard to get to a good spot to take off?
The Black Canyon (outside the NP boundary) is a place that is on my list for places I would like to fly.

I had to pluck some grass, and I carried my whole inspire case from the truck to where I launched (about 200 yards), and I had the case too close to the inspire when I took off, and wound up blowing dust and sand into the Inspire case, which made for some cleanup later.
The takeoff spot was dusty and just big enough to set my helicopter down on.

Greetings:

Last night 7-20-15 I took my parents to the Rapid City airport, so they could fly home, while I was in the neighborhood I stopped by Badlands National Park with my Inspire One.

beautiful video.

Beautiful video! I’ve never been there, but watching that video I’m pretty sure I know how I would feel if I were to see it in person.

I’ll be relocating to AZ next month. I have always loved the desert and I’m very much looking forward to the move. I’m hoping I’ll find some remote scenic areas where I can capture the way the desert makes me feel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell