Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery stop entering storage mode!

Reaction score
Hello guys, can someone could help me, since that last firmware none of my batteries are entering at the storage mode, i've tried many ways, change the days on the app and nothing. Despite of that the batteries are normal. Is there anyway to reset the battery, don't know...
Thanks

draining it from full charge till it shuts itself off all at one time will reset it, though it resets the accuracy of the battery power left displayed in the app im not sure if it would have any effect on the self discharge feature. It takes about 2 days for the self discharge feature to fully complete, are you waiting long enough and are you sure its not working? If you set the time to 2 days you likely wont notice any change until its been dormant for three or four days. Ive not seen anyone else mention this issue yet.

Reactions: Rodrigo Pereira
draining it from full charge till it shuts itself off all at one time will reset it, though it resets the accuracy of the battery power left displayed in the app im not sure if it would have any effect on the self discharge feature. It takes about 2 days for the self discharge feature to fully complete, are you waiting long enough and are you sure its not working? If you set the time to 2 days you likely wont notice any change until its been dormant for three or four days. Ive not seen anyone else mention this issue yet.

Thanks for the reply, yes i've tried different ways and days on the app, didn't change. I've waited long enough, i re calibrated the battery flying until reach 3,3v, like most of people said. Maybe like you said i need to re re calibrate, strange thing is my four batteries having the same issue.

honestly id consider that a good thing, flying batteries that have self discharged without first fully charging them have been known to cause the sudden battery drop issue that results in a crash if you arent close enough to the ground to land quickly. I set my time to 10 days, I really dont want my batteries discharging themselves, id rather do it manually if the need arises. If you need to store yours for a while it might be easiest to just fly them down to 60% rather than rely on the self discharge feature.

Reactions: Sunscreen
honestly id consider that a good thing, flying batteries that have self discharged without first fully charging them have been known to cause the sudden battery drop issue that results in a crash if you arent close enough to the ground to land quickly. I set my time to 10 days, I really dont want my batteries discharging themselves, id rather do it manually if the need arises. If you need to store yours for a while it might be easiest to just fly them down to 60% rather than rely on the self discharge feature.

I agree with you of doing manually, but when you have a function that is "not working" like the manual says you become insecure with the battery. All of the stories, facts, pictures of this "issues" with the Inspire makes you even more carefully.

Reactions: Kauaigene
Fair enough, i agree. Perhaps someone else can offer more details. Personally I dont upgrade so i cant check if my batteries behave the same as yours, im running older firmware/app versions to avoid newly added NFZ area restrictions and still be able to use my 32 channels which are reduced to 8 in current version and so on. i have zero need for these gimmicky auto flight features in the current version. :D

Reactions: Rodrigo Pereira
Well not everyone...but then again I meant no offense just wanted to understand. Not all of us are as smart Or as knowledgeable as you.
Well, since you are prepared to "Bow" to my superior knowledge, I am prepared to accept your apology.
But beware, I am watching you! LOL

Reactions: Rafa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop