Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Binding Inspire 1 controller to drone

Reaction score
I was following the instructions from DJI video, I turned on controller and drone and proceeded to start to bind when the controller beeped, I went to drone pushed red button, as I started to push it the controller beep quit so as I pushed the red button on drone it beeped and now I can't stop it from beeping, everytime I power up drone it starts beeping and I can't get it to stop and it won't bind to controller or the beeping just continues. what did I do wrong , how can I get drone to stop beeping. Thanks in advance, Dave HELP

I was following the instructions from DJI video, I turned on controller and drone and proceeded to start to bind when the controller beeped, I went to drone pushed red button, as I started to push it the controller beep quit so as I pushed the red button on drone it beeped and now I can't stop it from beeping, everytime I power up drone it starts beeping and I can't get it to stop and it won't bind to controller or the beeping just continues. what did I do wrong , how can I get drone to stop beeping. Thanks in advance, Dave HELP

Thanks , but I followed the video, what I was trying to say was that I push the red button after the cpontroller had stopped beeping and when I did this the drone started beeping and now it won't stop, what did I do wrong Sir

Thanks , but I followed the video, what I was trying to say was that I push the red button after the cpontroller had stopped beeping and when I did this the drone started beeping and now it won't stop, what did I do wrong Sir
Have you made sure the app setting is set to Master as in the video?

You have to push the drone button WHILE the RC is beeping.

D

well I finally after several tries got the rcconnected to I1and the beeping stopped.
Donnie I have a x3 that won't connect to video, but when I turn on I1 it goes thru it warm up thing, but it says video won't connect, do you have any idea what wrong with the camera, I have several camera's and they all work with this drone

well I finally after several tries got the rcconnected to I1and the beeping stopped.
Donnie I have a x3 that won't connect to video, but when I turn on I1 it goes thru it warm up thing, but it says video won't connect, do you have any idea what wrong with the camera, I have several camera's and they all work with this drone

Post the firmware numbers from the About page.

D

app ver 3.1.60
a/c ver 1.11.01.50
rc ver 1.7.80
Donnie theres no camera version with the bad camera, when I put a good camera on a/c I seen a camera ver in the about page, so I guess there's a problem with the camera. Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
app ver 3.1.60
a/c ver 1.11.01.50
rc ver 1.7.80
Donnie theres no camera version with the bad camera, when I put a good camera on a/c I seen a camera ver in the about page, so I guess there's a problem with the camera. Thanks, Dave

Exactly. Looks like you found the problem.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop