Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera settings inspire 2

Reaction score
Help!!!
Has to be camera settings I’m sure, quality of pics are clear, color is good but I keep getting tiny red specs through out pic. When viewing on iPad, iPhone, can really see them.due to screen size? But on PC they show up through out pic. Have set on auto due to outdoor conditions. Client probably going to be viewing on laptop and they’ll show up there too. Not a deal breaker cuz they only looking at pic hurricane flood damage to site pads. Help. Thanks in advance

Help!!!
Has to be camera settings I’m sure, quality of pics are clear, color is good but I keep getting tiny red specs through out pic. When viewing on iPad, iPhone, can really see them.due to screen size? But on PC they show up through out pic. Have set on auto due to outdoor conditions. Client probably going to be viewing on laptop and they’ll show up there too. Not a deal breaker cuz they only looking at pic hurricane flood damage to site pads. Help. Thanks in advance
Oops X5s gimbal and x4 as well

Help!!!
Moved to correct section.

Using search function......

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah