Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera won't stay on

Dan

Reaction score
My camera does its check. Will work for a couple seconds using the gimbal dial and then just shuts down. No picture ever comes up on iPad air2. But the motors will turn on. Any help would be appreciated

My camera does its check. Will work for a couple seconds using the gimbal dial and then just shuts down. No picture ever comes up on iPad air2. But the motors will turn on. Any help would be appreciated

Reset camera settings. you've probably fingered settings, increased aperture so that everything is white

No camera totally shuts off. I pad seem to never connect with drone. Every once in a while it will connect then all is good

Use android app or ios app. Check that the gimbal is mounted correctly! reset camera settings in the app. Always disconnect power when removing gimbal

The iOS app is saying no signal. When I unplug the iPad it says disconnected. So I cant reset camera. No signal. But the gimbal dial is working. I wonder if it tHe iOS proble

I've read about several owners having this issue. Please check the integrity of your gimbal to craft connection. If all the contacts are not making a connection, this is the symptom. Clean the contacts. If that doesn't help, contact DJI support for a method to raise the contacts to bring them together. The camera intermittently working points to connection issue.

Reset camera settings. you've probably fingered settings, increased aperture so that everything is white

@airdrone, aperture is fixed 2.8. Perhaps you meant exposure adjustment, right? BTW, enjoyed your first videos. They were some of the first examples posted of production units.

Call dji support. They were very helpful as I had a similar issue. It's probably a bad sensor in camera or gimble issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar