Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

can i get a little advice (help) i just received the new QR 1345t props

Reaction score
and adapters after putting the adapters on the bird i took the props out of the black box they came in and i noticed a small tiny break(cut) on the very tip of my CW prop(the backside) (see pic)
my question is since these took 3 weeks to get here do you guys think its safe to use this prop i mean its right on the tip with has me mad as hell cause I've been wanting to give these new prop adapters a try!!
thanks in advance for any help from you gurus

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
and adapters after putting the adapters on the bird i took the props out of the black box they came in and i noticed a small tiny break(cut) on the very tip of my CW prop(the backside) (see pic)
my question is since these took 3 weeks to get here do you guys think its safe to use this prop i mean its right on the tip with has me mad as hell cause I've been wanting to give these new prop adapters a try!!
thanks in advance for any help from you gurus
Personally, I will not fly with ANY damage or manufacturing defect on any one of my props.
It is only those four spinning things that keep your aircraft airborne. If I see any stress cracks, damage, or anything strange on any prop it goes in the trash.
Your call though.

since these took 3 weeks to get here

No, but they would be safe if they took 4 weeks to arrive... just kidding.

You are going to spend a lot of time in the plane of rotation, and if anything comes off that prop, it is going to be traveling at the speed of pain, and possibly stitches or blindness. So in my opinion all props need to be perfect or I don't spin up the motors.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla