Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can someone share iOS 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 app please

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone got this ipa file they can drop on to drop box and allow us to download it?

My iPad automatically updated :(

It's not possible, unless you've jailbroken your device it won't let you load anything but your own app that was downloaded using your own Apple ID.

Reactions: PB30X
Well, I had already downloaded 1.1.2 - so how do i get it back? If i connect my ipad to my computer will it allow me to go back?

No, you'd have needed to do that before it got updated.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Well, I had already downloaded 1.1.2 - so how do i get it back? If i connect my ipad to my computer will it allow me to go back?

If you have your original v1.1.2 .ipa file on your computer or can get it there from backup, you can reinstall it using iTools, no problem.

Incorrect, it works with iFunBox and installs regardless of account or sign in or anything.

Try it before you question it, or don't - I dont care.

Sorry didn't realize it could do that. So if I got my hands on someone else's v1.0.2 ipa I could go back to it with this iFunBox?

Jail breaking required? I just don't understand how that works, since I thought it was the OS that ensures apps have proper creds/cart to run?

Sorry didn't realize it could do that. So if I got my hands on someone else's v1.0.2 ipa I could go back to it with this iFunBox?

Jail breaking required? I just don't understand how that works, since I thought it was the OS that ensures apps have proper creds/cart to run?

No Jail break required, it basically pushes the app to the iOS device. Yes if you have an earlier .ipa you can do the same. So 1.0.2 ipa will be fine.

iFunBox will let you install any IPA however, when you go and try to run it, it will prompt you for credentials for an apple ID of the owner. I am pretty certain of this unless someone has seen it work differently. ;-)

Reactions: Kilrah
Incorrect, it works with iFunBox and installs regardless of account or sign in or anything.

Try it before you question it, or don't - I dont care.
You might want to listen to your own advice and actually try it before posting erroneous information.

Yes with iFunbox you can install it "apparently successfully", but it will ask you for the original user's credentials on launch.

EDIT: didn't see dreadwing's post :)

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 24
You might want to listen to your own advice and actually try it before posting erroneous information.

Yes with iFunbox you can install it "apparently successfully", but it will ask you for the original user's credentials on launch.

EDIT: didn't see dreadwing's post :)

That's what I assumed and had experienced with iTools as well.

Someone that has a valid copy would have to crack it first, otherwise only way to install would be if someone shared their iTunes logon ID that they used to download the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah
why doesn't dji just make the previous version available again?
I have had zero problems in the previous 3 months and after this new version auto installed itself (I just now turned of auto install) .

with the new app I have a warning message saying

"Radio Channel Quality Poor"

"Strong interference, please be cautious in long distance flight"

This is in my front driveway where I have flown hundreds of times without even a twitch.
This app caused my only problem and only fly away. While in GPS mode, at only 2600 ft away, in a spot I flown hundreds of times, I tried to bring my I1 back from a hover. She tried to come back but stopped. I no longer had any control what so ever.
Then the I1 took off in the opposite direction at full speed. The only response the I1 listened to was climb, and climb I did as she flew away at high speed. Climbing helped me keep los or she would have been over the horizon of trees. I toggled between gps and atti several times before I was finally able to stop her from zooming and spinning in circles at over 5200ft away. It took a while to slowly bring her back, and then decent. At about 100ft high and 100ft away I toggled back to gps, she locked in and I landed.

Kinda pissed that my bird was grounded sunday night as I have been patiently waiting to get the fireworks display. I'm now a rooted android guy for 2 yrs and have had no need to follow ios jailbreaks, but just my luck my Air "auto updated" to the latest ios which broke the jailbreak.

How are you guys going back to the last Pilot app version as I don't trust this new version app at ALL. (I also have a Shield, but Editor sai

So 8.1.2, 8.1.3, and 8.2 will still allow you to use iTools to install an ipa without getting prompted for users credentials? Can someone with iOS 8.2 confirm this?

if you have your older Pilot app ipa file you can reinstall it in your devices using iTools.

Using someone else's ipa file won't work on iOS 8.3 or above

if you have your older Pilot app ipa file you can reinstall it in your devices using iTools.

Using someone else's ipa file won't work on iOS 8.3 or above

thx.
My ipad air has never been hooked up to my pc or iTunes.
(I just connected it to the internet via wifi and downloaded what ever version was available at the time).
Is it still in my ipad? Can I extract it using iTunes or ifunbox, or is it gone, replaced by the update?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo